My best RevalverIII tone so far...

Jackson/Charvel Forum. Yeah, beta monkey is loops. So..inquiring minds,... are you doing live drums here?
Patrick, you can search his name on MySpace music. When he was 16, he was posting heavy guitar/metal grooves on the JCF..they're probably still on there. Now he does more key oriented material, experiments with rap grooves, still has chops in his stuff, just not all the time type of deal. His tone isn't as full as yours, but he's a Peavey user, 5150.

Please You've got to post screen shots of your guitar sound (Gate -> compressor -> eq -> c4 -> ts revalver)... hell your entire project as well!! Or go Splat88 and save and share ur project cause man this sounds like a mix recorded with the most expensive equipment and miked amps :loco: Holy shit! :worship: Ur stuff sounds so close to the originals your BFMV wow! I'm hoping you will share as is everyone else...:headbang:

Grubbkuk
Were the first 2 songs on Handful of Nothing's myspace, guitars done with real amps? It sounds as good or better than anything that they play, on the radio today.

Thanks dude! No its ampsims
The first song is Revalver III
The other two is Wagner Sharp

10 bucks says you forgot to write down (or screenshot) whatcha did :lol: at least that's what would happen to me in a situation like this.

10 bucks says you forgot to write down (or screenshot) whatcha did :lol: at least that's what would happen to me in a situation like this.

HAhaha, happens a lot to me.
Acually, I frittered away the presents and I had to scan my whole computer to find it :lol:

HAhaha, happens a lot to me.
Acually, I frittered away the presents and I had to scan my whole computer to find it :lol:

nice! i recently spent like 20 hours or so on drums for a tune, quickly mixed it down and accidentally deleted the fruity loops file and couldn't recover it. now i have to work with the rough mix. :erk: