My best RevalverIII tone so far...

I would really appreciate some screenshots of all the different plugins too. Plz plz?

Yea we need some screen shots on this tone and the whole mix for that matter! Please Please :worship:

Did you do much post eq or compression to Andy drum samples? The drums actually sound real punchy and in your face and work well in the mix i thought.

Haha yeah I´ll post some settings later guys!
(since I´ll got up with some better tones now I have no longer use of this :D)
Just wait 1 hour or so :)

EDIT: Will post tomorrow

Frickin' sweet!

At first i didn't like Revalver at all (we're talking about 3 years ago and a friend of mine gave me a demo of Revalver I)
Later when MK2 came out i still didn't like the tone, untill i became playing around with the Tube's, goddamn!

And now i can't stop using it :)

OK so here comes the settings guys!

You have to either buy or dowload 30-day demo of a great plugin to do guitarchains in called ConsoleVST http://console.jp/en/
Its a bitch to install but rtfm :lol:

You´ll need these plugins:
  • Waves X-Hum
  • Waves X-noise
  • Reagate (free here)
  • Waves C1
  • Waves Req
  • Waves C4
  • BTE TSS (free here)
  • Revalver mkIII (Of Course)
  • Voxengo CurveEQ
  • Voxengo Boogex

Preset:
Link (wait and then press click the download link at the bottom)
Mirror
I´ve also included a DI track and what the DI-track should sound like after :kickass:

Now what you need to do is place Revalver inbetween the C4 and CurveEQ and connect from the C4 output -> Revalver input.. and Revalver output -> CurveEQ
Like on this pic: http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z193/fittjoystick/chaingb.jpg
And then (inside revalver) create a 6505 and load the module preset
Load the EnglV30 (The one with more presence) into boogex

Its hard to give you this in a easy way but hopefully this will work for you guys!
Tell me if you want it different, whatever you wish :)
Cheers! :kickass:

PS.
Change the X-hum to 60hz if you live in a country that has that electric utility (I.E USA)

Feel free to ask if theres anything

good lord, you go through all that? impressive!! on my last tune, I tweaked a few knobs on the front, selected a cab and went with it (with a high pass filter and noise gate as the only two extra plugs). good enough for me yo!

Cause its much easier, you can save whole guitarchains in a click
I recommend getting it, its not that hard

I´m with GubbKuk on this, with this u can great virtual guitar rigs using the plug-ins u have, u can even control them via midi(but that´s another story).
I recommend everyone to take a look at it...maybe it´s a bit like plogue Bidule or something similar (never used it tho)

Oh THX GubbKuk for sharing tha info on your Chain/Tone:kickass: