My BestOf COB CD!

_FollowTheReaper_ said:
Joonas... actually you're the dumbest guy in this board. You suck. One day you may realize how stupid what you say is.
Old bodom = real bodom = creativity, neoclassical stuff, music that really wasn't released before, awesomeness
New bodom = drop guitar shit = "easy" and "already heard" riffs mixed with hardcore shit, no more catchy melodic stuff

You like new bodom... that's your choice. Now stop bullshiting about old things and listen to your commercial thing. You lose.

This board is the only place where I've seen opinions that the old Bodom is better than the new.. and I'm amazed.. The new stuff isn't probably as easy as you think just by listening to it.. It's just that you find the new stuff boring, and I find the old stuff a bit embarrasing.. The good sides are the old is maybe more creative writing, but the new has more attitude to it. Those are my opinions, and whatever you say doesn't change them..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
This board is the only place where I've seen opinions that the old Bodom is better than the new.. and I'm amazed.. The new stuff isn't probably as easy as you think just by listening to it.. It's just that you find the new stuff boring, and I find the old stuff a bit embarrasing.. The good sides are the old is maybe more creative writing, but the new has more attitude to it. Those are my opinions, and whatever you say doesn't change them..

okay....so you're gonna tell me that Living Dead beat and In your Face are DIFFICULT songs? compared to lets say Hatebreeder(the song), or Towards Dead End?? ask any guitar player on this board and they will tell you that you're a dumb fuck for saying that old bodom material is "embarrassing". In your Face is probably the most embarassing song i have ever heard. what, just alexi strumming that drop C note, and screaming "i dont give a flying fuck mother fucker!!" about 15 times? Fuck you dude.....you dont know shit about music

:) As I said, I'd love Follow the Reaper (old material?) the most, if the recording would not suck. Maybe for me as a non musician what really matters is how enjoyable the music is, not how inventional it is.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
webfuhrer.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

definine real and be specific, I dont want to hear agressive or raw because something wild is 10x more raw and hatebreeder is 10x more aggressive

spirit crusher said:
definine real and be specific, I dont want to hear agressive or raw because something wild is 10x more raw and hatebreeder is 10x more aggressive

Hatebreeder being aggressive.. you mean the vocals or the music? I just find it funny, not aggressive.. It's true that Warheart and Hatebreeder are fairly hard songs, but the rest, songs 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, Alexi just sounds like a bitch being spanked in them and the music could've been used in a nintendo. It's of course a different thing live, but scrue the mixing work..

Well, I'm going to see Alexi in 10 days so I'm gonna tell him to redo Follow the Reaper, because I'm gonna be drunk..

Joonas Lehtonen said:

m4950889-5061.jpg

Joonas Lehtonen said:
You are fucked up man. Honestly how can you say AYDY is more mature. I dont give a flying fuck mother fucker? Any song from the first three albums has better lyrics than anything on AYDY, i just dont see how you can say that it is more mature.. lol

The_Avenger said:
You are fucked up man. Honestly how can you say AYDY is more mature. I dont give a flying fuck mother fucker? Any song from the first three albums has better lyrics than anything on AYDY, i just dont see how you can say that it is more mature.. lol

I'm not saying that AYDY? is mature but how mature is it when some depressed teenager sings about some meaningless and generic metal clichés like shadows, night and wars? Maybe it's just me but I laugh just about as much at both In Your Face and Kissing The Shadows. I find the trashed, lost & strungout mentality in Living Dead Beat and AYDY? far more credible than the aforementioned metal clichés and something that people can actually relate to.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Hatebreeder being aggressive.. you mean the vocals or the music? I just find it funny, not aggressive.. It's true that Warheart and Hatebreeder are fairly hard songs, but the rest, songs 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, Alexi just sounds like a bitch being spanked in them and the music could've been used in a nintendo. It's of course a different thing live, but scrue the mixing work..
I'd rather listen to Hatebreeder (the song) on repeat for an hour then listen to AYDY (the album)

OMG JOONAS!!!1

Lake_Laiho said:
I'd rather listen to Hatebreeder (the song) on repeat for an hour then listen to AYDY (the album)

OMG JOONAS!!!1

I agree with ye mate. Or to any of the songs previous to AYDY?. All of them are waaaay better.