My Dying Bride

None_So_Vile

Malign Paradigm
Jan 8, 2003
Middlesbrough
www.myspace.com
What's their best album? i reckon the dreadful hours/turn loose the swans/like the gods of the sun... Also anyone have any ideas when they're gonna be next touring or when they did their last tour? id love to see them live, i suppose im fairly new to them, i have 6 of their albums and i love every one

seen them twice, The first time even with the violinplayer ( should have kept him him).

The best Album is of course, The Angel and the Dark River

Turn Loose The Swans.

BTW, what do you think guys about the last MDB achievements? Do you think it would be better to keep the sound of "TLATEOTW" and "Dreadful..." on the next CD??? I would rather like to hear some experiments like on 34.788...Complete...

Yeah this sound fits them well, but don't you think that they become repetitive? If the next would be in "Dreadful..." vein it can be suicide for the band.

It's great album!!! Maybe not such experimental like it is said but still it's different from the past things. There are fuckin' heavy guitars, great atmosphere ("The Whore...." is one of my fave MDB tracks) and of course great lyrics. A bit surprising is "Heroin Chick" - hmm, it's something near trip hop, but it's a good track with Aaron and Michelle Richfield on vocals. I recommend this CD, cause it grows on you and it's better with every listen.

The best I have heard is 34.788% Complete.From what I have read and the live songs on The Voice of the Wretched turn loose the swans may be even better.My faviroute song of theirs is the title track on The light at the end of the World,though the rest of the album is very mediocre.