My Forza AA car!

Thanks for all your comments and ideas! The car is a Porsche GT2, 1995. Just so you guys know that sword is a mock-up I did in photoshop to see what it would look like. Tyra, if Johan or any of the guys saw the car that would be awesome!! Definitely make all the hard work pay off. Also I like the idea of the burning suncross, I think it would be really really hard to do though. I'm thinking of maybe doing Thor's Hammer design, I can't find any high res pictures of it though. Not really sure at this point but we will see how it turns out. If any of you guys have Xbox Live and Forza 2, when I am finished I am probably going to sell 10 cars and no more. Will number the car 1/10 somewhere prolly.

Updated, think I might have figured out the realistic flames!!
Posing for cam
4uoq32b.jpg

4qfqcjr.jpg

Everyone else racing saw the Amon Amarth logo and promptly killed themselves in honor.
6fziald.jpg

Wish I could find something like that, that could give my bike a 'virtual paintjob'. Got a few ideas I'd like to try out.

Oh, and before I forget, I still want to see a big ol' Kenworth with a giant Mjollnir on the front, a la 'Maximum Overdrive'.

Thanks for all the comments guys. I think I'm all finished with design now.. If any of my fellow Amon Amarth lovers have Forza I will definitely do a car for them for no charge as long as you send me the car. I just did it to honor one of the best metal bands ever! Amon Amarth, CAN'T FUCKING WAIT till you come back to Florida!!! My neck was sore for days after you came to Orlando!

Not to beat a dead horse, but I just had an awesome Porsche shootout!
Another GT2 gave me a run for my money:
4vdnkf5.jpg

With Oden on my side, fuck you!
6bcvm2d.jpg

Catchin air
4vo9n2d

Is this online?
If so, can others see your custom car?

If so, that is totally awesome.

Hey Max, you will need the game Forza 2. Yes you can race over Xbox Live and everyone can see your design, pretty awesome huh? I haven't sold or gave anyone a copy of this car, I'm the only one that has one. Not many people make designs on GT2's because their fucking fast and brutal to drive, hence why I picked it :heh:. But like I said I will make you one if you want. You can drive it, look at it, take pictures...whatever you want. :kickass:

I bet those things are fun to drive, ha.
How's the selection on German cars?
I'm starting to think on whether or not Forza 2 should be a first pick when I get a 360.

Knowing you're a woman, this concerns me...deeply :lol:

Anyway, that is some pretty damn nice skinning I must say.

The flames were pretty decent, but I think that if you go with the sword, you should make it look like it is behind the text.

Other than that it's really really nicely done
holy shit man who the fuck else lives in fucking LA? you live like fucking 30 minutes away from me noiremorte lives like 15 fucking minutes away. WHO THE FUCK ELSE?!

Goddamn it dude. Did youre Xbox ever crash? Mine just did man!

I was playing it, I turned it off, I came back 10 minutes later and I get that stupid fucking red ring!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!

No not yet, but they have been having bad problems with that. They extended the warranty so it should be covered.