My light is lost

To everyone who feel sad here:

The whole story now is too long, this is the short version: last saturday i went out with a boy and so on..(and there had been also something with him some months ago). Today he told me that he doesn't want to stand with me. And it sounds like a sort of deja vu cause it isn't the first time that somebody tells me such things..

The only thing to do is to go on and...on :)

Originally posted by Hiljainen
To everyone who feel sad here:

The whole story now is too long, this is the short version: last saturday i went out with a boy and so on..(and there had been also something with him some months ago). Today he told me that he doesn't want to stand with me. And it sounds like a sort of deja vu cause it isn't the first time that somebody tells me such things..

The only thing to do is to go on and...on :)

bah never mind. he aint worth a shit, then. keep your eyes open for someone else. people come and go, my italian beauty, and you never know what the future hols for you. but, like you said, you just have to move on. :)

Originally posted by Don Corleone

bah never mind. he aint worth a shit, then. keep your eyes open for someone else. people come and go, my italian beauty, and you never know what the future hols for you. but, like you said, you just have to move on. :)

Your words are true, thank you :) . Anyway today i feel a bit better.

I`m feel sorry for you Hiljainen, but as Don said he isn`t worth the ground you walk on(not exactly those words, but anyway). You will surely meet someone, because as everyone hopefully knows love is the most important thing in this life, (sometimes it feels like the only important thing) and the only thing that really, really matters, you can`t find true happiness without it.....

Stop teasing me Joy_of_grief :)
I hade a great time at the party by the way, a bit to much to drink and I actually turned down one or two females, I´m like the soft type and I´m not in to that one night stand stuff....( But after a couple of beers you never know what happens) I talked to some female friends about my problem and I´m feeling alot better now, I´m still sad sometimes and I will never forget her but now I know that I will manage to continue with my life and thats a nice feeling....

I actually wrote a poem( more like a song) I´m can`t write so good on english so it`s not so good, so don`t be to hard on your judgement.... It would be nice if someone else posted a poem here....

I called today
But what does it matter now?
My phone is dead now anyway
Empty tones
Kind of perfect for my empty soul
I need a postcard from you

Under the open sky
When the waves where roaring in symphony with the storm
There where no demons by my side
Only you

My words are mute
I play my symphony in reverse
The tune of my fragile tries
Empty tears
Kind of perfect for my empty soul
I need a reason to leave

Under the open sky
Only you

Tonight I am down on my knees
Tonight I am witnessing my defeat

Under the open sky
Only you

it's a good way to put your feelings in a poem. I hope it has helped to get over your sorrow, I always write down something when I'm feeling bad, it's a cure for me. The tone of your lyrics is quite close to Katatonia style I think, good influence!

Originally posted by Blossom_blue
It would be nice if someone else posted a poem here....

Here is one of my own, written in January 2001, I hope you like it. It is very Katatonia-esque....... I was very (heart)broken at the time, I think you will get the feeling.

Devotion

i can't pretend flowers are beautiful can't take this pain any longer sorrow rains down on me i could end it all guess i will never feel those splendid moments when i would sing to you with glee it is much easier to write you a letter everytime i gaze at your ocean i cannot put any other thoughts than words of absolute devotion catatonic winter lives in me this quiet world of mine when i shiver in front of your blazing eyes my heart is thine they say it is a gift when you can give it isn't worth when noone's there to accept it to reply any light no love no answer to my care it seems i can't wait forever but it really doesn't matter as long there is something to live for hope someday will be better i'm trying but i can't ignore this feeling i have for you cannot deny love that will never die as long there is your beauty there will be some joy in my life exalting splendour of my silent cry

:cry:

Unless you are predisposed to depression, you shouldn't get one from such an event;)

I have been through that myself. Over and over again. Some I didn't get, some I broke up with. They all haunt me to some point, but they are only memories. Go on.

I waited for years until suddenly one day there was a girl. Kind, understanding, into metal etc. The first part of this relationship was also quite sad....but in another way.
I think I wept every day. How could this be true. Was there anybody loving me as high as she did?

There are many fish in the sea. But girls don't save you.
You can only save yourself from the misery.
Despite having a new girlfriend, I was on my fifth month a major depression and actually tried to commit suicide at two times.
Didn't make it though, and I'm glad;)
After being institutionalized for a couple of months I became better. Now I realize that there ups and downs. You just have to live through them.
Some need a girlfriend, I need medication.
But all of us can cope with reality.

To all of you out there and especially you:

I hope you will have it your way someday.

Enough talking. Excuse me for writing this much

;)

If anyone needs some nice melancholic music:

www.mp3.com/entity_ or www.entityband.com

well..
I got a bf who lives an another country..
we tried so hard, we keept hope so really long time but in the end we understood that impossible..
now we are just great friends (really good friedns.. every time I need help he's in my side, listen me, give me advices, make me smile, I trust him very much he know all of my secrets...) I hope he thinks the same things for me :)

Great poem discouraged one

I like that "can`t pretend flowers are beautiful" it just say so much....

Plystrup: I hope you feel better now, it`s nice that you can share these things with us. But I still feel that love is the way to happiness,and ofcourse sadness. It`s kind of like playing russian roulette....

Without: you gained a friend and thats good :)