My light is lost

I'm getting pretty sick of people just coming and going in my life, nobody stays around for a longer time

Welcome to the club.:cry:

Quite a few people that I cared for died, moved or "disappeared". Or they just didn't bother to make any effort to stay in touch. However, this weekend I'm visting some old friends that I've known for almost ten years. My personal record.

Exceptions prove the rule, I guess.

Originally posted by the_joy_of_grief

Quite a few people that I cared for died, moved or "disappeared". Or they just didn't bother to make any effort to stay in touch. However, this weekend I'm visting some old friends that I've known for almost ten years. My personal record.

You're right, the friend(s) I've known for a long time, seem to be the only true friends after all. Mostly I don't even like people, if you know what I mean.
And in here, 'strange' town with strange people, I feel myself an outsider with no exception. But can't help it, so just keep on living.. ;)

Nico16: why what happened?

True friendship is great, but in my opinion your life will never be really, really good if you don`t have the love of a lover in your life.... How uncertain and sad your love can be its always worth fighting for, for the moments when everything feels alright...

But for the subject of friends, I have like two really close friends that I can share everything(or almost) with. they stayed with me through alot of hard things and I love them for that...

Originally posted by the_joy_of_grief

Exceptions prove the rule, I guess.

Wow, ten years is pretty good! The longest I've ever been able to keep a close friend is 3 years, not so close 4 years. Nothing longer than that. The person that I've known the longest that I still talk to, I've known for 2,5 years.
So far, I'm happy to say no one who has been close to me has died... but they have moved & never bothered to stay in touch... or just never gotten close enough, I don't know.

I've been knowing my best friend for 14 years now, and at the end of September he's going to another city to study there for a few years, so you can imagine how i feel.
Life just isn't fair
:cry:

I've been knowing my best friend for 14 years now, and at the end of September he's going to another city to study there for a few years, so you can imagine how i feel.
Life just isn't fair
:cry:

Nico16: why what happened?
well, I totally fell in love with a girl that pretended to love me. and now at a party she took one of my friends to her place....I guess you can imagine the rest.

fuck, im totally piss drunk at the moment.
well, i guess thats just how it goes.....

lapin.gif

Please don`t speak german, I want to hear what you are saying :)

Nico: that girl seems to be a meanie, but I guess it`s just the way of the world, egoism dictates human relationships to quote In flames. It`s really sad I think...

I know that I will drift apart from my old friends when I finish school(this year left) We will probably study in different towns and for me I will work in the rest of Europe a year. But thinking of it makes me really sick :(