my observation about other band's fans

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Slayer - "hahaha, they used a piano! pussies! they will never defeat the almighty SLAYER!!!"

Metallica - "i dont enjoy all the screaming in metal. i dont get it? why wont people just LISTEN to Load and Reload at least once and analyze it song for song? lets send Kirk something for his birthday!"

Black Label Society - "dude i am so drunk right now, somehow i am still using the computer... i think im lieing to all of you! brothers, you guys see Zakk's beard?! holy shit! i wanna grow one just like it!"

Nevermore - "i like all different styles of music, not just metal. slayer's pretty good, metallica could be better, but all-round, they are good."

---

those are my obervations from being on these bands' messae boards..

Slayer - hardcore, brutal, if its not fast and heavy, it sucks

Metallica - total ass-kissers, accept anything that gets thrown at em

BLS
- drink beer because of zakk, want to grow beards because of zakk, mostly lame and childish

Nevermore - the civilized metalheads. experiment with different sorts of musical genres. metal, classical, jazz, country, and dare i say... RAP! *cough*neal*cough*. we arent too quick to judge *looks over at retarded penguin and motions him to WAIT for the metallica album to be released BEFORE he analyzes a 3 second clip of Hetfield singing in the control room* mostly, we are all more open-minded than most other bands' fans

just a little observation

wait, when did slayer use a piano

Im lost on this post, who are the first observations of?

the second ones are from you, at the people?

and, HEY!

Metallica let me down man.....I dissapear.....jeez...FOR SHAME!

It's labeled METALLICA.
That song just....ANGERS me.

I'll wait for the album, I'll be patient, but that THREE second was horrible.He sang like KORN, dude, KORN.Do I need to spell it out for you....K.O.R.N

Why would he do that, what would possess him to.It boggles the fucking mind man.This guy wrote Motorbreath and Dyers Eve.

Tell me, what would you do if the album DID sound like korn or mudvayne or slipknot or papa roach or some shit like that.I'm not saying it's going to, just tell me WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

If it does, then I will realize that metallica just follows trends.They jumped on the metal bandwagon, the hard rock one, the grunge one, and the nu metal one.

good man!

:lol:

You do that for Load and REload, I didn't, I actually liked all the songs.(still kind of do,I think. havent listened to them in a year)

tenacious D

now, it FRiends

wait, it is done

NP:karate

"with karate I kick ass"

:lol:

You gotta listen to this!!!!

"you broke the rules, now Im gonna pull out all your pubic hair.......................motherfucker..............motherfucker.........."

NP:the road song
roflmao.gif