My spoof of the Opeth Video...

bleedingskeptic said:
what was i supposed to do? make fun of the ridiculousness of the nature of the video by singing a love song to a hamster?
Try being funny. That song is moronic, dude...i'm all for making fun of the TGC video, but you just failed miserably at it. Like I said before, all you did was give a scene-by-scene synopsis of the video. Thank you. We've seen the video. We know what happens in it. THAT'S NOT FUNNY.

or maybe...i could post a link that has nothing to do with making fun of opeth's music video...oh wait...you already did that. that doesn't even make sense. at least find another thing making fun of opeth or opeth type music to show how unfunny it was.
sorry dude, I just figured i'd give you some examples of uh, you know....humor.

Great, even that piece of fetid shit was better than your "satire." F MINUS

Great, even that piece of fetid shit was better than your "satire." F MINUS
now THAT'S funny. you grade people as a way of insulting them?:err: i hope my parents don't see my ultimate metal report card!

bleedingskeptic said:
now THAT'S funny. you grade people as a way of insulting them?:err: i hope my parents don't see my ultimate metal report card!

:tickled: That actually really made me laugh.

The song itself, I listened to it with a friend and he hasn't seen the video and didn't know what the file was, he found it very funny and random, which is understandable, masks, fridges, toilet snakes... o_O So it was really funny watching my friends reaction more than anything.

steel102 said:
you're not allowed to leak the japanese bonus track on these forums :erk:

:tickled: indeed!

bleedingskeptic said:
oh christ, I give up. This post only solidifies the fact that your sense of humor is tragically skewed. You fucking suck.

oh christ, I give up. This post only solidifies the fact that your sense of humor is tragically skewed. You fucking suck.
its because i don't type "fuck" and its various conjugations in every post, isn't it? perhaps you can find it in yourself to like me anyways. e-hug?
The song itself, I listened to it with a friend and he hasn't seen the video and didn't know what the file was, he found it very funny and random, which is understandable, masks, fridges, toilet snakes... o_O So it was really funny watching my friends reaction more than anything.
yeah, that's why i just narrated the video. because its so funny and random. the first time i saw it i laughed. it makes no sense and is just trying to be all "metal"...whatever that means.

Especially with the fridge. That is the second best fridge related thing I've seen, the first being in ong bak...

I haven't watched the music video for a while and only seen it once, does it use the Kerrang-Cam (Thats what I call it...) as in the shakey camera when its on the band parts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanzen
oh jesus h. christ, I give up. This post only solidifies the fact that you fucking suck.

completely horrible
you're right. his response was completely horrible. i'm glad someone said it.:zombie: