Any RUSSIAN fans of Opeth?

Nailed Reaper

Rushan Moothaphookah
Jan 13, 2007
Moscow, Russia
Hi to everyone! I'm from Russia and I want to show you our site - www.opeth.ru
Don't really think that some of you know russian, heh, but anyway. We got some troubles with photogallery and stuff - have nop time for it. But I'm translating all the news, biography stuff, some articles and interviews of Opeth just to let it be read by other russian fans. I'm doing all the material stuff and my friend LeoNer is a webmaster - he deals with html, php, codes and stuff.

Wel, that's it. Just wanted to say that there a lot of Opethians here in Russia!

Your avatar makes me cringe.

Я могу использовать переводчика интернета!

This thread for some reason makes me want to rip my face off.

I have no idea why does it make you to think so, but , anyway, soryy for that. hah!

Your avatar makes me cringe.

Я могу использовать переводчика интернета!

Безумно рад за тебя, друг мой. Жывтоне чочо упячка! Онотолей какбе риальне ноблюдае!

I'm a Russian Opeth fan but I live in the United States. Does that count?

P.S. Stalin fails big time.

Ok, no more Russian. And for the record:

What I said: "I can use an Internet translator!"
What he said: "Madly rad for you, friend is my. To zhyvtone chocho of upyachka! To onotoley kakbe to rial'ne to noblyudaye!" (evidently my translator is not so good)

EDIT: By the way, I just wrote a 15 page research report on Dostoevsky. Does that make me a Russian Opeth fan?

Well, nice to see I'm not the only one. Somebody visited my site?

By the way, I just wrote a 15 page research report on Dostoevsky. Does that make me a Russian Opeth fan?

Whoa, respect to your for that! I think, anyone who can understand Dostoevsky (also Tolstoy, Pushkin, Lermontov, Gogol) can understand russian nature either. "Karamazov Brothers" is my all-time favourite in literature. Just like Opeth in music, heh.

Hope our promoters will ever understand that Opeth is in demand and get the band to gig in Moscow.

This is fucking stupid... Not only do you have Stalin as your avatar and won't answer why, but also why is it so interesting to see if there are other russian Opeth fans here? We all fans of this band, so does it really matter what country we are from? No.

We all fans of this band, so does it really matter what country we are from? No.

With that sort of mentality, why bother discussing anything then? It's an open discussion forum on all things Opeth. He can say whatever he wants as long as he's not violating the rules, even if his avatar is mildly obnoxious.

With that sort of mentality, why bother discussing anything then? It's an open discussion forum on all things Opeth. He can say whatever he wants as long as he's not violating the rules, even if his avatar is mildly obnoxious.

I guess you're right... he's avatar just pissed me off, so that's why I said it was fucking stupid. :bah:

Sorry, guys, I just gave a stupid name to this thread. All I wanted is to show you my site.

And, of course, I don't see any reson to talk about my avatar here. It's Opeth's forum, so let's talk about Opeth or (at leas, eh?) their fans. Even if they are russians.