My Symphony X site

Looks pretty good, but here's a tip, you're flattening a lot of images, espescially the band images. Set them to the proportionate size and it will look much nicer. I make website myself.

-Kronikle

Kronikle66 said:
Looks pretty good, but here's a tip, you're flattening a lot of images, espescially the band images. Set them to the proportionate size and it will look much nicer. I make website myself.

-Kronikle

yeah, i know, that's one part i'm going to work on eventually. i just basically used pics for that from the official site, and i didn't alter them much (if at all). I'm gonna focus more on content right now, and then get info up. and as soon as i get a digital camera and symphony x tours again, I'll have my own pictures. once i get it further along, i'll make it where you can submit your photos and reviews to be posted on there. but, i've done enough for one day!

thanks guys!

Selppinevoli said:
yeah, i know, that's one part i'm going to work on eventually. i just basically used pics for that from the official site, and i didn't alter them much (if at all). I'm gonna focus more on content right now, and then get info up. and as soon as i get a digital camera and symphony x tours again, I'll have my own pictures. once i get it further along, i'll make it where you can submit your photos and reviews to be posted on there. but, i've done enough for one day!

thanks guys!

Ok little update. I added content to the site, and one of the things I'm going to be focusing on are the things not covered by the official site (hence the reason to visit my site, lol). What I'm looking for are fan reviews of concerts they've been to, and also dates of the old tours (headlining or supporting). So if any of you guys want to give reviews or whatever, you can just post on the tour thread of the forum I put up. You don't even have to register if you don't want to. :headbang: Thanks guys.