N3KRO PICS THREAD

HAHAHA!! Joe brings lulz back.

holy shit do you guys post fast...

I'm bringing back lulz... unfortunately trolling and drama has detracted from them.

Main thing that will make this place bearable is that people ignore the obvious trolls. If you can't help yourself, follow CliffBurton or Vikk's lead. They know how to handle those situations. But you most likely can't pull it off, so don't try.

kthx

I can't believe all the people that take his bait. Not once have I made a reply to Brutal Hate. Most repetitive troll I have seen in ages. And obvious troll at that...

I'm bringing back lulz... unfortunately trolling and drama has detracted from them.

Main thing that will make this place bearable is that people ignore the obvious trolls. If you can't help yourself, follow CliffBurton or Vikk's lead. They know how to handle those situations. But you most likely can't pull it off, so don't try.

kthx

GTFO troll.

this is the bullshit like when you ask people what their favorite color is they say purple or polka dot or something retarded to be unique but then everyone says that so it starts to be mainstream

Hes right. Go to a metal concert with long hair, and try to stand out in a crowd. People who dye their hair ridiculously as you mentioned, do it because they can't attract people's attention with their personality or sense of actual style beyond "people will see me because I look like a Pylon".

Comfort > Image. Otherwise yeah, you're "posin", as our friend says.

Anyways I'm out guys. You're all really getting trolled. Stop derailing this thread... either post N3kro pics or go elsehwere... :loco:

Stopped so easily :lol:

Trolls and Drama!?!?! Here!?!?!

Well it is that way. There are rules and boundaries in black metal.

:lol: metalcore

Being Black Metal IS a trend you gigantic moose dick!

ANY Metalcore>Burzum.

And I mean ANYTHING!

Yes, even Avenged Gayfold and Bullet For My Valentine. I rather listen to mainstream music than something that sounds like a guy going crazy at the outhouse.

Black Metal Troll.

@Joe: Please tell me this is you or I will have to think that he is for real :lol:

Nope, hes full on real.
Becuase Joe is the only other person to be banned from here, and known for tolling.
Because Bodom isn't very popular and attracts fucks from all over the world.
Because no one else would find it funny to mess with the typical Bodom fan.
Because Bodom fans aren't known in the metal community as metalcore children.

I find it funny the people who actually listen to BM and are into it, are the only ones not getting flustered over it.

Getting caught in his shit just means you are poser BM.