Name bands you just can't stand

timo rautiainen ja Trio niskalaukaus I REALLY HATE THAT BAND sais tunkea sen läskin päänsä niin vitun syvälle omaan ihra perseeseen, että woi wittu on paskaa musiikkia tasa paksua soossia et pahaa tekee vois siirtyä vaikka afrikkaan soittelee sitä nahkahuiluaan
noin ohhoh melkein teki hyvää avautua

Caste said:
timo rautiainen ja Trio niskalaukaus I REALLY HATE THAT BAND sais tunkea sen läskin päänsä niin vitun syvälle omaan ihra perseeseen, että woi wittu on paskaa musiikkia tasa paksua soossia et pahaa tekee vois siirtyä vaikka afrikkaan soittelee sitä nahkahuiluaan
noin ohhoh melkein teki hyvää avautua
i like that band, but actually i don't really speak finnish, unfortunatly...

Music is more then just playing an instrument in certain patterns. Anyone can do that no matter how limited their abillites, but creating something that others can feel is talent. That is why most pop sucks, they are just playing and have nothing behind the music to make it truely valid. And just because you 'know' everything about music doesn't mean you know anything about music at all.

@ silver incubus
The only dilemma (haha) i see with that is it all depends on your definition of music. I think that certain rap can be concidered music just as much as it is poetry/spoken word. it all depends on how you perceive things. using the same 5 chord progressions that have been used thousands of times before may not be original music, but depending on how it's pieced together, it can be something completely different and new. :::sigh::: too bad its usually not.

Personally, i listen to a wide variety of music, but the one thing i cannot and will not stand is music produced for the sole purpose of making money and/or to pissed peopl off. thats not art, thats business and politics. keep it off my stereo thank you very much.

I went to the opeth show, i was yawning the entire time. Seriously, ask serge. . .

they are good musicians, i just dont like em as much as i thought i was gonna.

on the subject of opeth, i think theyre talented as all hell, great musicians w/ some crazy shit goin on, but some of their stuff (mind you this is an opinion, so dont jump down my throat) is just not listenable. going back to the topic of "catchiness", there isnt anything that grabs me by the balls to say "check out this sick shit" in many of their songs. granted i listen to 'em none the less because theyre wonderful musicians.

and after waking up to my alarm playing evaneneneesce this morn, i remembered what it was about her voice that bothered me....the fact that she sings out of her fuckin throat (which bothers the fuck out of me.) it sounds like shes singing into an empty plastic bottle. i just want to yell at her to get some fucking vocal lessons. ITS CALLED A DIAPHRAGM BITCH....learn to use it (that and she has the vocal range of a tracheotomy pacient) though i will give her credit for having a very smooth voice (as compared to other female pop vocalists)

"...and thats just my opinion, i could be wrong"

Here WE GO!!!!!

Children of bodom - Fucking Rubbish, I HATE VOCALS LIKE "Gwoargawarvvhgawarr", Boyband
In Flames - Sellouts, Boyband
Metallica - Sold out with Ride the Lightning, Boyband
Iron Maiden - Sold out with Killers
Sinergy - THEY REMIND ME OF CHILDREN OF BODOM WITHOUT THE KEYBOARDS, GUITARWORK OR VOCALS.
Judas Priest - Kiddie fiddlers, all of um.
Arch Enemy - Sold out with Stigmata. Fucking sellouts
Iced Earth - What type of band names themselves "Iced earth?"
Lamb of God - Lamb of anus more like :rolleyes:
Opeth - Sold out.
Megadeth - Dave Mustaine is ugly.
Slipknot - Fucking nu-metal wannabe shit.
Linkin Park - See above
Limp Bizkit - See above
Mudvayne - See above
(New) Metallica - See above
Anthrax - See above
Marduk - I don't care for silly face paint
Mayhem - See above
Burzum - Pretty boy who got caught, some Black Metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, that's me done.

Silver Incubus said:
Opeth is good if you know what to listen for
Yes, I agree.

I used to think Opeth was boring as hell, but for some reason I wanted to get into them and I went through their whole discography (I was listening to particularly boring songs to begin with, all of you who think they're boring haven't listened to all their stuff I'm sure) anyway.. It took me a while to get into them. Now they're there to stay godammit!! :mad:

dilema1362 said:
wouldn't it be "they're here to stay"?:D :loco:
You must thread carefully young lad, 'tis the Official Prick of English Grammar and Spelling you're trying to correct :heh:
..a Colombian one too, with an arsenal of machetes and FARC comrades :p

"here to stay" makes less contextual sense than 'there..' in the sentence I wrote. But I won't explain further because I must be off to get something to eat. I'm hungrier than Yanko in a pizza place :D

MagSec4 said:
You must thread carefully young lad, 'tis the Official Prick of English Grammar and Spelling you're trying to correct :heh:
..a Colombian one too, with an arsenal of machetes and FARC comrades :p

"here to stay" makes less contextual sense than 'there..' in the sentence I wrote.
granted, gramatically the sentence would be correct on paper, but in the context of the vernacular, americanized-english language, doesn't "they're here" fit (and sound) much better? also, using the word "here" leads a reader to the conclusion that the subject is close to you, by your side if you will. By using the word "there," it could be refering to your CD wallet, to the subway (or the "T" as we like to affectionately call it in Boston,) or to thousands of miles away on some distant island. It more often than not tends to cause more confusion for the reader.
I also don't like to limit myself by "threading carefully." I prefer to "tread softly and carry a big stick," for i am the Official Prick (that and im waaaaaay too tired to refrain myself from taking this opportune moment to make a complete and total ass out of myself :p :p )

damn new yorkers:loco:

Ahh.. I'll have to explain then.
and you caught me in one of those moments when I subconsciously confused two similar words.. understandably so in my case.
..now you made asses of both of us!
Ya happy?!! :mad:

'Here' is used when you're speaking about a location (in place, in time etc..) in which you are included. You're present in it.
'There' is used to refer to a location elsewhere. How far off in space or time depends on the context. And you are not enclosed in this contextual location.
In my earlier post, I was referring to my head, my mind, the place in my psyche that holds those things that 'I enjoy' from a 3rd person perspective. I am NOT part of it, it is part of me. Therefore 'here' would be incorrect in the perspective I used.

:p