Name bands you just can't stand

I think I forgot to mention THE kind of music -if you can call it that!- I *absolutely* can't stand:

DJ ÖTZI AND ANYTHING "BALLERMANN".

Words can't describe the extent to which I absolutely LOATHE that rubbish.
Believe me: it's worse than hip hop.

K well some music refuse to listen is all country, almost all rap and lot of that nu-metal stuff. other things will listen once or twice than forget it if dont like it :)

look guys. You are all hating and loving the same music.

non-metal band are gay
metal band rock
well true metal dosen rock
but
gay metal dosent rock too

and everybody know perfectly what is good and bad metal.

fort christ sake's delete this thread someone

I HATE CONVERGE AND THEIR FANBOI'S!!!! FUCKIN SKATEBOARD PUNKASS FUCKERS!!!! "im gonna tint your bleached blonde spikey hair red after i fuckin maul your face with your fuckin griptape!!!"

dilema1362 said:
I HATE CONVERGE AND THEIR FANBOI'S!!!! FUCKIN SKATEBOARD PUNKASS FUCKERS!!!! "im gonna tint your bleached blonde spikey hair red after i fuckin maul your face with your fuckin griptape!!!"
yes and their music just sucks total ass too..

dilema1362 said:

And when hes done I am going to pull your earrings out and shove them down your throats and smash Converge cds with your gay skateboards and take the shards and jam them up your punk ass's.

:lol:

A Fire Inside said:
Oh, I like this thread, it is for retardeds like me!

I certainly can't stand nu metal crap, Marilyn Manson, Nevermore's vocals, gay metal like Rhapsody, Blind Guardian, Soilwork, Accept, Bon Jovi, etc...

There are a million more, but I can't (and don't want to) remember them all.

I am not a CoB fan and will not bother your forum again as I respect everyone's musical opinions (well except for hating Accept) which brings me to my purpose..... Accept is not gay, dude. Accept was simply way ahead of it's time. They attacked many social issues which included sexuality. The person that wrote their lyrics was actually a woman, known as Deafy, whose real name was Gaby Hawk, later to become Gaby Hoffmann and the wife of former Accept guitarist Wolf Hoffmann. She was also the manager of the band.
I have no problem with fans of the bands that brought European metal to the US like Maiden and Priest, but Accept was simply better than those bands. The bad thing about Accept was that a three-chord anthem they wrote namely "Balls to the Wall" was what the media chose to send to America as a video and single. Accept was epic, powerful, progressive and intense. They offered a technical rythm section with a blistering dual guitar attack and vocals that hammered you into oblivion.
Basically what I am trying to say is that Accept was way ahead of their time and though huge in Europe, they never reached the American fans BECAUSE they were too heavy. I found this post while trying to look up one of mine and trust me, though I am not a particular fan of CoB, I am a little familiar with their music. My intention is not to bust the balls of the poster who made the statement (as he may not know the meaning of Accept's intentions of the lyrics) but rather to share with all you metal head brethren just how much Accept kicks ass. Accept may not be as "heavy" as say early Slayer, etc. but they have some songs that have so much intensity, it makes you want to "break shit."
I now return you to your regularly scheduled program, and as I said, I'm not trying to dog the poster here or bother all of you CoB fans. I'm not a spammmer I just respect the kick-ass music Accept left for the world so much, I wanted to add my $0.03.

P.S. If anyone here is interested in this message, send me PM. I will respond. As I say, I am not a spammer. I can hook you up with some Accept tunes.

Bryant

Wicked Child said:
an overwhelming majority of the mallcore and pop-punk bands
post-Vulgar Display Of Power Pantera
Poison
I liked trendkill dammit!!! or did it come before vulgar (foot hovers around mouth region)??

Bryant said:
A Fire Inside said:
Oh, I like this thread, it is for retardeds like me!

I certainly can't stand nu metal crap, Marilyn Manson, Nevermore's vocals, gay metal like Rhapsody, Blind Guardian, Soilwork, Accept, Bon Jovi, etc...

There are a million more, but I can't (and don't want to) remember them all.

I am not a CoB fan and will not bother your forum again as I respect everyone's musical opinions (well except for hating Accept) which brings me to my purpose..... Accept is not gay, dude. Accept was simply way ahead of it's time. They attacked many social issues which included sexuality. The person that wrote their lyrics was actually a woman, known as Deafy, whose real name was Gaby Hawk, later to become Gaby Hoffmann and the wife of former Accept guitarist Wolf Hoffmann. She was also the manager of the band.
I have no problem with fans of the bands that brought European metal to the US like Maiden and Priest, but Accept was simply better than those bands. The bad thing about Accept was that a three-chord anthem they wrote namely "Balls to the Wall" was what the media chose to send to America as a video and single. Accept was epic, powerful, progressive and intense. They offered a technical rythm section with a blistering dual guitar attack and vocals that hammered you into oblivion.
Basically what I am trying to say is that Accept was way ahead of their time and though huge in Europe, they never reached the American fans BECAUSE they were too heavy. I found this post while trying to look up one of mine and trust me, though I am not a particular fan of CoB, I am a little familiar with their music. My intention is not to bust the balls of the poster who made the statement (as he may not know the meaning of Accept's intentions of the lyrics) but rather to share with all you metal head brethren just how much Accept kicks ass. Accept may not be as "heavy" as say early Slayer, etc. but they have some songs that have so much intensity, it makes you want to "break shit."
I now return you to your regularly scheduled program, and as I said, I'm not trying to dog the poster here or bother all of you CoB fans. I'm not a spammmer I just respect the kick-ass music Accept left for the world so much, I wanted to add my $0.03.

P.S. If anyone here is interested in this message, send me PM. I will respond. As I say, I am not a spammer. I can hook you up with some Accept tunes.

Bryant

Good post man. I admire the adult manner you handled that in. Now I have never heard of Accept to form an opinion, but handling it the way you did was much better than coming in here like some people do with OMFG COB SUX YOU ARE ALL GHEY WTF!!!

Anyway good post and thanks for the info always willing to try new things.