name of band?

tonylouwanna

New Metal Member
May 8, 2008
Hey all! Am new here and had a question. A friend of mine called me today tring to figure out the name of a band we listened to back in the early 90's. The name of the only song we can remember is "Too Cool For School", tho the actual spelling may have been a variation such as "Too Kool For Skool" or "2 Cool 4 School". The band never hit it very big (think Kix or Black 'n Blue).

thanx Platinum, it was Roxx Gang! already got the song off Limewire!! oh, and thanx anyway, poundingmetal, for the Madam X suggestion. that sent me looking for them and even tho they didn't do the specific song i was inquiring about, i found out that Sebastian Bach sang with them and found a video of him with them on Youtube. BONUS!!!

thanx Platinum, it was Roxx Gang! already got the song off Limewire!! oh, and thanx anyway, poundingmetal, for the Madam X suggestion. that sent me looking for them and even tho they didn't do the specific song i was inquiring about, i found out that Sebastian Bach sang with them and found a video of him with them on Youtube. BONUS!!!

Sort of slipped my mind. I noticed the mistake when Platinum posted. Madam X was "high in high school".

Glad you found the track.