Name of Janne's Keyboard tones

Dec 26, 2005
hey guys, what are the names of Janne's Keyboard tones?

I think he pretty much used the same solo tone for all his albums no? Atleast on AYDY, what is his solo tone?

Also on for instance the pre-chorus of Knuckleduster that ambient sound he uses, is that the same as for instance the same tone for the intro of Children of Decadence?

One more, on Follow the Reaper, during the verse, he plays in the background, what tone is that? He also does this part at like 2:14 right after that riff break. That part is sick. Thanks guys:kickass:

For the solo tone, its a patch jens made for his Roland - JV 1080, it's mostly jen's patch but Janne uses A Electroharmonix Big Muff pedal dto givei t that distorted sound.

the other stuff im not sure.

For the solo tone I think he used the same sound for each album, but just changed some effects...

For Children of Decadence if you mean the beginning with the guitar, maybe it's something like the GM sound "FX 4 : atmosphere" which is not excellent but it's OK. I don't know if it's the same as Knuckleduster though.

And in Follow the Reaper at 2.14 I don't really know...Maybe a New Age pad... Or Atomsphere again..it's hard to say