Name our DVD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
We have a bunch of ideas for the title of the upcoming DVD, but I'm curious as to what ideas you guys may have. List as many as you like, and IF we use your title, we'll send you the DVD for free (even if your title is one we already wrote down, and by coincidence you came up with it too.)

Please do not derail this thread, and keep the suggestions serious. I'm giving the moderator full reign to delete or edit any non-serious entries.

The details of the show, November 10th, Vosselaar Belgium

You don't HAVE to use the info, but if you can incorporate it, go ahead!

Mostly plays on song titles:

"An Autumn Reflection (in Belgium)" - ties in with the fall concert date. My favorite

"Live in Belgium: A Chaos to Embrace"

"Novembers Doom: Bringing the Rain to Belgium"

"The Voice of Vosselaar"

"Dead Leaves Echo in Vosselaar"

"Not-so Silent Tomorrow"

"Broken in Belgium"

"Novembers Doom: Dawn Breaks, Live in Belgium"

"Vosselaar: Lost in a Day"

The Novella Vosselaar - Live

Novembers Doom: Live in November

Dark World Belgium

Rycher said:
"An Autumn Reflection (in Belgium)"

That's good.

An Autumn Reflection (in Belgium) is good. I also like The Voice of Vosselaar, but maybe add Live in Belgium as a subtitle since not too many people are gonna know where Vosselaar is at first glance. Either way, I thought about X: Live in Belgium since the show takes place on November 10th and the DVD will be the band's tenth release. Some other ones that are kind of funny: Through a Belgian's Eyes: Live in Vosselaar and To Welcome the Belgians: Live in Vosselaar.

Reverie Vosselaar Belgium

Live in Belgium: Reverie November's Doom (as in dreaming the doom of November the month, not the band)

(reverie - daydreaming)

Drowning in A Dark World: Novembers Doom Live

The Drowning of Belgium: Novembers Doom Live

The Pale Haunt Arrival: Novembers Doom In Belgium

Novembers Doom: Doom in November
or
Novembers Doom: A November's Doom [in Belgium] []: add or not

(and this isn't just a stupid joke about the apostrophe, it now refers to the calendar month / date of show)

Novembers Doom - Bringing The Rain

Novembers Doom - A Pale Haunted November

Novembers Doom - Echoes of Innocence

Novembers Doom - Swallowed by the Doom

Sorry, probably a lame play on that song titles there... And yes, they are all serious.

As a Belgian it's funny to see you guys mentioning Vosselaar in the title. Just as in Tokyo Tapes from the Scorpions.
I think that Biebob is more known in the metal scene.

Here are my ideas :

Live at Biebob : A Dark November Night
Biebob Tapes
A Metalzone fest : Live at Biebob
Biebob on fire
Drown in Biebob
Live at Biebob : They were left to die

Meh I can't think of anything, so..."The Rain Of November Brought About Doom (Vosselaar Novella) DVD"
or "The Voice Of Doom (Vosselaar Novella) DVD"
I can't think of anything good...

Autumnal Twilight: Anthems of Doom

Hehe, yeah, Autumn's Reflection and Twilight Innocence are two of my favourite ND songs =)

Status
Not open for further replies.