DVD Confirmation

I go the DVD in my hot little hands today. I'm not sure if I'll watch it tonight. I think I may lose power with these wicked storms blowing through here.:erk:

Holy crap I think I just heard sirens go off...WTF?!

Ummm, if I'm alive I'll post my review at a later time. =)

My dvd showed up today from The End. I've flipped through a lot of it, and it rocks. Very nicely done, compared to a lot of the major-label dvd releases from other bands.

The live performance is stellar. I've been dying for this dvd since I saw the band last summer at the Alehorn fest. Killer guitar tones as well - that main riff of Dark World Burden just makes me want to smash something.

I'll be able to spend some quality time watching this on Friday evening, but I'm very pleased!

Though I had to pause it a couple of times due to incoming phone calls, grrrrr, I did watch the live portion of the DVD last night.

I totally dig that it doesn't have the "major label" production! To me it seems more personal that way I suppose I could say.

It really looked like you guys were enjoying yourselves there, and the crowd was so receptive. Huge kudos to the wind-millers in front! It's such a different vibe. The chanting, clapping...you don't see a whole lot of that here in the States...at least I don't.

I too totally dig really being able to hear the psychotic background screams from Larry. ...and did I catch a smile? Can't remember which track, but I swear there was one. :p

I have no idea what's going with this "Easter Egg" business. I've only watched it once though!

I only watched a couple of the "fan mades". I really dug that acoustic slide show. Some really nice stills! I don't think I'll get to the rest until next week.

Overall I really enjoyed it. On more than one occasion I'd be yelling "YES!" and banging my head along. Great job guys. :)

There's one point where Paul turns to me and he's kinda trying to hide a laugh, and then the camera zooms in on me as I'm laughing but I cover it up with a headbang, lol. I forget exactly what it was that we were laughing at.

Erm....what's boosh? :lol:

quote]

1183356580_l.jpg