DVD Confirmation

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Although the official release date for the DVD is August 5th, we have mentioned in the past on this forum that we WILL have the DVD available for sale at Graspop in Belgium, as well as the other 3 shows while we're in Europe.

An IMPORTANT note for those looking to purchase the DVD at Graspop... The DVD will be available EXCLUSIVELY at the METALZONE merchant booth. Our T-Shirts will be available at the official Graspop merchandise booth, but NOT the DVD. You will need to pick this up at the Metalzone table. The DVD will be available at all 4 shows for 20 Euro.

And just to put any minds at ease if they will be in our hands from the manufacturer in time...

nddvd.JPG

*Forum Regulars NOT attending the European shows*
Private Message me now for a special pre-order.

I bought de DVD at the Metalzone booth (graspop). I've have watch the dvd for only a single time and it's cool to see myself a lot of times. :p (I am a tall guy)
Nice camerawork and excellent sound quality for this kind of production.
1 complain: During the song you almost don't hear an audience, but that's a problem with a lot music dvd's.

Overall a fuckin' great DVD. :kickass:

Got mine aswell. Great stuff. love the intro/menu music also what is that?

I bought de DVD at the Metalzone booth (graspop). I've have watch the dvd for only a single time and it's cool to see myself a lot of times. :p (I am a tall guy)
1 complain: During the song you almost don't hear an audience, but that's a problem with a lot music dvd's.

Also bought it at the Metalzone booth at Graspop. And I've also watched it and I'm NOT in the shot ass much as....cause some tall guy is standing in front of the camera all the time... :cry:

I do like the DVD and especially the Rain video!

Ok...I've watched the DVD some more and I've got to ask....
Is this a DVD about Novembers Doom or GMagnus? The guy is in almost every single shot, it's ridiculous! :lol:
Further more...it's growing on me and it's getting better everytime I watch it. Oh and Larry is great entertainer! :Smokedev:

I bought mine at the Graspop festival as well. I love the DVD. I have to write a review before the week is over. Funny thing, I can't watch the DVD without writing the review in my head. :lol:

Glad you guys like the DVD. It might not be as super-pro quality as some bands out there but for our first dvd and considering what all went into making it, we're pretty proud of it.

Hope you give us a good review, Hawk!! We'll certainly appreciate it! :)

We had to make a choice regarding how much audience noise would be used, and this is what we ultimately decided on. Too often there would be alot of chatter and noises that would be too distracting from the music, which is the problem with recording in a smaller venue like that. Chris explains a bit more in another thread on the forum about the audio of the DVD if you're interested.

I guarantee that if we let the crowd noise be louder in the mix, you would've found it to be annoying at times, seriously. As long as the music sounds good, that's what matters ;)

Glad you guys like the DVD. It might not be as super-pro quality as some bands out there but for our first dvd and considering what all went into making it, we're pretty proud of it.

You should be proud of it. Let me tell you why I like this DVD so much. It is not a ADHDVD, that is, it is not filmed with 10.000 camera's and it does not change the POV every millisecond. So maybe it is the fact that it is not "pro quality" that makes it so enjoyable. :)

Hope you give us a good review, Hawk!! We'll certainly appreciate it! :)

I would not worry about that Larry. :)