DVD Confirmation

1183356580_l.jpg

Hahaha, as in Novembers Doom?

A whole other question...Do you guys know if the Agalloch recording is the same as yours? I noticed the same camerapeople and the same sound guy (some dude with glasses and orange hair and a beard ;) ).

I now have TWO copies. I had screwed up my original order for the two reissues and ordered "Of Sculptured..." twice. I returned one copy to The End and asked them to exchange it for "Amid". I waited a few weeks and didn't receive it, so I sent them an e-mail about it. They got back to me right away and apologized, saying they'd send it out right away with "another goodie for my troubles". Well, the goodie was none other than the DVD. At least I now have a backup! :p

well, guess i'm late to the game! Been kind of out of focus on a lot of my old favorite bands the past couple years or so. Anyway just got the dvd and watching it now.. it's great. Performance is excellent. few sound issues here and there, but no biggie..

Also, any of the ND guys if you read this.. did you ever get the footage from the Heathen Crusade fest? I'm wondering if that was ever released in some form or how it even came out? out of the 3 times i've seen ND, that was undoubtedly the best.