need a new pda/cell phone

bought the LG Ally today..didnt have the new pearl 3g which i would have stuck with, so far its ok but I honestly dont give a shit about droid os or touch screen..it doesnt seem to have the same application management that my pearl did, and thats probably going to piss me off in a few months when my battery dies really fast

dumped this after a few days..shitty reception, and honestly I do not get the greatness of touch screens and I think i'm becoming an old fart that doesn't require facebook or any other ESPN/google bullshit at all times in my pocket. Went and got the lg cosmos, maybe simpler is better

I no longer have any association with a mobile phone. No contract. No monthly fee. No actual phone. Nothing.

WASHINGTON — Verizon Wireless said on Sunday that it would pay up to $90 million in refunds to 15 million cellphone customers who were wrongly charged for data sessions or Internet use, one of the largest customer refunds by a telecommunications company.

I should be receiving a couple bucks from that 90 mil pool.

:dopey:

Yeah it's definitely regionally. Everyone I know in the midwest with an iPhone doesn't have any problems.

Perhaps it's a regional thing, but here in the tri-state area, VZW is so absurdly better than AT&T, it's not even funny.

still haven't experienced any major drop issues in the 3 years or so since I switched to ATT from Verizon.

it could be a Jersey thing :loco:

Yeah it's definitely regionally. Everyone I know in the midwest with an iPhone doesn't have any problems.
Yeah... I've heard that from my Chicago friends. Shame is, I'd love to have an iPhone. But AT&T is unusable in NJ.

still haven't experienced any major drop issues in the 3 years or so since I switched to ATT from Verizon.
I had a BlackBerry Curve 8320 on AT&T and switched to the same exact phone (8330) on VZW. Even though the phone was the identical model, it was night day with respect to missed calls, failures to connect and dropped calls.

it could be a Jersey thing :loco:
Nahh. All my friends who work in NYC avoid AT&T like the plague. You're the first person I've ever heard say they didn't have a problem. Maybe things are getting better?

Just got a Droid X. Wow this thing is bad ass.

piss-on-apple-black.jpg

Yeah, android is fucking ace. Think you'll miss your black berry?
No. There's only a few things the BB did, that hasn't yet been built into the native Android OS. However, there are 3rd party apps that provide the same functionality.

Shame is it not in Europe, or is it ?
I don't think so, but I could be wrong. What makes the DX unique is the large screen size.

No. There's only a few things the BB did, that hasn't yet been built into the native Android OS. However, there are 3rd party apps that provide the same functionality.

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. What makes the DX unique is the large screen size.

Ace. I hated my black berry so much.