need a new pda/cell phone

so I think I am ready to ditch my Barackberry.
it's beginning to feel really primitive and slow.
I can still get $200 for it used on eBay so it's a win.

looking into the HTC Android phones ... never had an HTC and curious about them. Target has the Insprire 4G on sale this week for a whopping $19 ... also the Motorola Atrix price dropped this week also to $99 ...
so what's something kickass to get? I am on ATT networkz.

Trying to get a new job while not having a mobile device is rather embarassing. While at work yesterday, I left a message with this one guy telling him he could call my home number and the wife could relay the message to me HAHAHAHAHA

just bought an HTC Inspire Android phone for the wife. her old phone literally refused to work anymore.

this freaking thing makes my Blackberry feel like a Motorola Razor.

how the eff is BB still in business?

Thinking about getting a smartphone *blush of embarrassment*, cause my "new" slider phone I got a couple of months ago is already falling apart, and I'm thinking that if I got a smartphone, I wouldn't have to lug my laptop to school and work everyday just to use the interwebs when I want to. Plus I need to be able to check my work email all day. Valid enough reasons to join the dark side? Maybe.

Still don't want a touchscreen though.

Which carrier are you on?

If you're on Verizon, the Droid 3 or the new Blackberry devices are great options for you. The Droid 3 has a 4.3" display and a slide out QWERTY keyboard with a directional pad, thus allowing you to navigate the phone without using the touchscreen. The Droid option would be best for your web browsing needs.

However if email is extremely important to you, the email synchronization on the new Blackberry devices beats the competition in near real time! Also, web browsing will be smooth with the new 1.2 GHZ processing power under the hood of the new Torch or Bold devices.

Which one would you like to go with?

get an HTC Android phone ... they shouldn't be more than 50 bucks at any carrier. wife got one and its sick ... it'll cook for you.

it makes my Blackberry feel like a rotary phone.

don't worry about the touch stuff ... you'll be used to it in 24 hours.