need a new pda/cell phone

Uhh, I use Straight Talk :loco:
My options are the Nokia E71, Nokia E5, and Samsung Galaxy Precedent (touch screen only I think). I like Nokia and I like buttons, so most likely one of those. The Galaxy runs on Android but meh I don't really care. Let me browse the internet fairly smoothly and check my email, and I'm good.

I'm hoping drug-induced hallucinations and cyberpunk sexual adventures... otherwise this is about phones and then I'm sad.

hahaha, wtf is that? some sort of pep talk from a reformed inmate?

Tracfone's unlimited service plan. Kinda like Metro PCS, but much better from what I can tell so far! My phone is GSM so it's using AT&T or T-Mobile's network. I think AT&T, because I had T-Mobile for many years before and my service now seems to be a lot better.

Stop fucking around and just get a touchscreen phone. Your continual resistance to smartphone tech is just making you constantly waste money on phones and remain behind the curve.

Browsing the internet on a non-touchscreen (and thus small screen in general) phone is the equivalent of getting fistfucked by andre the giant. Of course if that sounds appealing to you, go right ahead...

an ad from 1996 ... that middle Panasonic was my first cell phone

cellphones96.jpg

this was my first cellphone

14e9c7p.jpg

then a string of about five million nokias including 5110, 3210, 3510, 3110, 1110, 1650, 8210, n95. and at one point a samsung which was decent and one sony ericsson p1i which was a little dumb

I'm in the market for either a smart phone or a kindle fire. My shit hole job is moving all the pcs from the chill locale I'm at now, to another work area, leaving me without the means to do misty morning posts. Therefore, I need a device that will allow me to browse and bullshit using my trabajo's wifi. A buddy suggested looking in to the Droid Pro. Any other suggestions will be tendered. My current contract with Verizon is up, and the world is my oyster if I choose to agree to get tied down to their 2 year data plan malarkey. As for the kindle, anybody here play with this thing yet?

probably going to get a Kindle Fire next month. mostly for kiddie books / browsing / movie watching ... get that $80/year Amazon Prime subscription if you do. gets you tons of stuff.

phone ... i can renew also as i am out from my contract but still reluctant to get rid of the Blackberry. My wife has an Android and it's a slug for timely email reception. IPhone is the same i understand.
NOTHING beats a BB for email speed ... and that's what I use it most for.