need a new pda/cell phone

GunsNCoffee.png

This world confuses me so very, very much. :guh:

GunsNCoffee.png

Yeah, I don't get it

Anyway...the wife and I stopped by Starbucks for breakfast and coffee at the beginning of our trip to the beach. We pulled away from the drive-through, opened our sammitches and they were frozen SOLID in the middle :lol: So I turned around to get them replaced and a refund. As we pulled away a second time, the new sammitches were also frozen in the middle hahaha

wow, this iPad ... has Apple really pulled the wool over the eye of the entire world?
just played with it some, and it's basically a smartphone with a really shitty camera that was $400 more because it has a larger screen?

i really hope that what my wife wants to use it for won't work so I can return it ...

on the other hand the munchkin already adopted it as her own so that might be a hard separation.

i just figured out there is NO FUCKING WAY to transfer a bunch of files at once without BUYING or USING some third party app ... what is this 1995?

had to install Dropbox on the Ipad AND my PC to try to do such a move.

oh there is one sure way they say online ... email the files to yourself.

GunsNCoffee.png

Yeah, I don't get it

Did you guys read the articles? It was the logo originally created by the Brady Campaign (anti-gun lobbyists) when Starbucks refused to infringe the 2nd amendment rights of it's patrons. So of course the tactical community decided to make the image into patches for lulz and use it to show support for Starbucks.

i just figured out there is NO FUCKING WAY to transfer a bunch of files at once without BUYING or USING some third party app ... what is this 1995?

no, in 1995 that would have been probably possible

expect a LOT MORE of this bullshit in the coming years

Did you guys read the articles? It was the logo originally created by the Brady Campaign (anti-gun lobbyists) when Starbucks refused to infringe the 2nd amendment rights of it's patrons. So of course the tactical community decided to make the image into patches for lulz and use it to show support for Starbucks.
I read them, and then several others. Again, this world confuses me. In a great multitude of ways. I'd explain my opinion, but it really doesn't matter. Because being part of this world myself, I don't make any more sense than any other part of it. Guns are okay, Starbucks is shite. That co-opted patch is hilarious on at least 42 levels.

every person that is afraid of guns needs to go and shoot one. i think that would cure a lot of people of their irrational fears and paranoias about guns as 'magical murder machines' and see that they are in reality just another tool that definitely needs to be handled with care and seriousness, but isnt inherently dangerous on its own, only when handled with carelessness or malice.

I still need to procure my first gun, but I usually only think of these things during big election years, and then my interest sorta wanes by the inauguration, with me never actually buying one. American Paranoid Laziness is cool. :loco:

so this IPAD ... I almost tossed it out the fucking window yesterday.

wife's friend comes over to download freaking paid apps that can allow the transfer of "specific" files to this hell bastard ... had to buy 3 different FUCKING APPS to be able to transfer PDFs, videos that were not Apple Friendly, and some documents.

really ... is the world FUCKING RETARDED for supporting this piece of shit company!

EDIT ... oh and the best part ... while she is "helping" the wife out somehow, these fucking apps turned all the file names on my portable hdd into some sort of arabic/apple hieroglypicks ... disney videos when played were playing Deathspell Omega songs ... I am not even kidding.
made the wife call her friend at 7am the next day when I saw this shit ...

somehow a system restore helped clear up the mess ... not even sure how.