NEED SOME ADVICE

I guess I should throw in a clarification here. Morgana Lefay and Lefay are one in the same, although they have releases under both names. The best Morgana Lefay is Maleficium and then Grand Materia. The best Lefay album is Seventh Seal. But really, you cannot go bad with ANY material by them.

As far as why I recommended Maleficium is the album DOES have quite a bit of groove and I was also comparing it's sound to Dark Saga and it's pretty close. :) I have been a huge fan of Iced Earth for about 10 years and Morgana Lefay for 14 years (almost since the very beginning of ML). As Hoyt knows, I run the Morgana Lefay page on myspace as well, since I work with them. So I'm just trying to see what bands and cds I have out of my huge collection that would go for what he wants. Just suggestions, of course!!! By the way, they made a video for I Roam yesterday - drove 600 miles, recorded the video, went back home and were up for 22 hours straight. Crazy Swedes. hehe

@Zod - Seventh Seal is a TINY bit less punchy and dark compared to some of the other albums, but is still very cool. Hope you will take everyone's advice and broaden your ML horizons by checking out some more stuffs. \m/ \m/

booB said:
Maleficium! ;)

hey, I have an idea... how about half of us chant "Grand Materia!" and half of us chant "Maleficium!"... kinda like in those old Bud Light commercials... "Tastes great!!!"... "Less filling!!"...

THAT is possibly the FUNNIEST damn thing I've seen in a while. HAHAHAHA We could do that - anyone care to join in? hehe And which would you chant for? haha!

Squeak said:
@Zod - Seventh Seal is a TINY bit less punchy and dark compared to some of the other albums, but is still very cool. Hope you will take everyone's advice and broaden your ML horizons by checking out some more stuffs. \m/ \m/
Thanks. I think I shall do exactly that.

Zod

Thanks Glenn and Zod, for the info on The Experience - Insights. I just bought it off eBay and am looking forward to checking it out.

Squeak said:
I guess I should throw in a clarification here. Morgana Lefay and Lefay are one in the same, although they have releases under both names. The best Morgana Lefay is Maleficium and then Grand Materia. The best Lefay album is Seventh Seal. But really, you cannot go bad with ANY material by them.

As far as why I recommended Maleficium is the album DOES have quite a bit of groove and I was also comparing it's sound to Dark Saga and it's pretty close. :) I have been a huge fan of Iced Earth for about 10 years and Morgana Lefay for 14 years (almost since the very beginning of ML). As Hoyt knows, I run the Morgana Lefay page on myspace as well, since I work with them. So I'm just trying to see what bands and cds I have out of my huge collection that would go for what he wants. Just suggestions, of course!!! By the way, they made a video for I Roam yesterday - drove 600 miles, recorded the video, went back home and were up for 22 hours straight. Crazy Swedes. hehe

Thanx, Dude!! That explains why I couldn't find Seventh Sign. I ordered Season of Reign (Order of Nine - highly recommended by Zod) and ML's Grand Materia. I'm thinking Maleficium next!!

Peace,
Chris :headbang: