Need some recomendations.

CF87

Dec 15, 2003
I'm looking for albums that are similiar in style/ sound to the following albums below.

Sentenced-North From Here
Necrophobic-The Nocturnal Silence
Unanimated- ...both fullengths

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Do you just spend all day looking for and memorizing obscure metal bands?

Personally I think Unanimated (which so far I have only listened to once, but is decent stuff) sounds like Dissection, but a little faster and with a slightly less rich sound. In particular, the vocals are very similar.

Try these:

Ancient Rites - The Diabolic Serenades
Bloodstone (Swe) - Hour Of The Gate
Cemetary - An Evil Shade Of Grey
Cenotaph (Mex) - The Gloomy Reflection Of Our Hidden Sorrows
Depravity - Silence Of The Centuries
Fester - Winter Of Sin
Uncanny - Splenium For Nyktophobia

misfit said:
Personally I think Unanimated (which so far I have only listened to once, but is decent stuff) sounds like Dissection, but a little faster and with a slightly less rich sound. In particular, the vocals are very similar.

Maybe the vocals but thats it didn't ever hear it thought... unanimated has a cool melodeath/rock feel to it....

Episteme said:
Fleshcrawl - Descend into the Absurd
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Therion - Beyond Sanctorum
Amorphis - The Karelian Isthmus
Nope, nope, nope and nope. How about you read his fucking question correctly and post some ontopic albums instead of just randomly spouting ANUS-approved death metal albums in hope that someone will acknowledge your taste as "refined" or something?

Uuugh, terrible fucking posts in this thread

Dissection, Dawn, Sacramentum, Cromlech (SWE), Eternal Lies, Eucharist, first Dark Tranquillity, first two Naglfars, first A Canorous Quintet