Need the Boards Advice on 2 half Stacks

buy one or the other and find out, and then i expect you to post a post on here with the title saying 'The Official "ŵG Elysian you were right!" thread'.

:lol: LOL

If you HAVE to buy one of those crunk a shits, then dont waste your money on the more expensive one.

heres what you do. this will guarantee you a decent rig. it might cost a bit more, but its worth it. buy a 6-8 space rack. buy a digitech gsp2101 w/latest firmware and dual s disc for the preamp. buy a rocktron hush IIXC or similar. buy a carvin TS100 tube power amp. buy a slant cab, something with good speakers that can be had for cheap, like the Peavey 412MS. if the digitech doesn't come with a floorboard buy a behringer FCB1010, best investment you'll ever make, and with this rig, you will own 90% of peoples tones out there, and be out maybe a grand. you could also be cool like me and substitute the 2101 with a vamp pro, and beef it up a bit with a bbe, but this leaves you with the most options.

Elysian893 said:
heres what you do. this will guarantee you a decent rig. it might cost a bit more, but its worth it. buy a 6-8 space rack. buy a digitech gsp2101 w/latest firmware and dual s disc for the preamp. buy a rocktron hush IIXC or similar. buy a carvin TS100 tube power amp. buy a slant cab, something with good speakers that can be had for cheap, like the Peavey 412MS. if the digitech doesn't come with a floorboard buy a behringer FCB1010, best investment you'll ever make, and with this rig, you will own 90% of peoples tones out there, and be out maybe a grand. you could also be cool like me and substitute the 2101 with a vamp pro, and beef it up a bit with a bbe, but this leaves you with the most options.
.................i think ill just buy one of those, i only have 500 and now that my guitar's neck is warped i have to buy another guitar

Mitton said:
you will warped necks are hell to play.
well not that hard. the strings are where i want them to be at the top but by the time you get to the 24th fret the string is like 1.5 centimeters above the board. so it eleminates a lot of things you can do.