NEVERMORE Completes Recording New Album - Oct. 21, 2009

A cover of THe Doors? Well played! Next time cover Bruce Springsteen's BOOOOOORN IN DA UUUSAAAA. K?

Or Alice Cooper. Warrel Covering Alice? Buttsex would ensue.

The new Hypocrisy album is good, the new Katatonia is awesome, but the new Fjoergyn is just worlds above them both put together. But then, what bands can come close to Fjoergyn aside from Nevermore and perhaps Summoning?

I don't think people who actually listen to Scar Symmetry without bowel movements toward their eating hole instead of rectum should say anything about Katatonia ;)

n23939230756_1276581_3596.jpg

I don't quite understand why people say that TGCD was better or even way better than Viva Emptiness... I think it's the other way around. I like TGCD but it just seems like a less exciting version of the same thing... I fear they'll end up repeating themselves over and over like modern Boremoth.

I don't quite understand why people say that TGCD was better or even way better than Viva Emptiness... I think it's the other way around. I like TGCD but it just seems like a less exciting version of the same thing... I fear they'll end up repeating themselves over and over like modern Boremoth.
I totally agree. I actually think LFDGD ist the best.

Last Fair Deal Gone Down > Viva Emptiness > Great Cold Distance

I love Katatonia, but I fear the new record is just a boring version of the last ones. (Well, nobody seems to think that so I'm optimistic :) )

Brave Murder Day is really great, as well as Discouraged Ones. The rest are pretty dull besides Viva Emptiness. Not up to par with BMD or DO but it's a solid release.

Brave Murder Day is really great, as well as Discouraged Ones. The rest are pretty dull besides Viva Emptiness. Not up to par with BMD or DO but it's a solid release.
I've started to listen to Tonight's Decision.. Next one I wanna check out is Brave Murder Day. Though I hate the artwork of the early releases.. :lol:

Brave Murder Day uber alles.
You forgot the umlaut man! It's über alles. :lol:

If you like Katatonia you should check out Madrigal. A bit less metal but really nice. The Sameface chorus is epic as all get out and immediately grabs you.

Languish was a really good tune as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
WD - Am I wrong....or did you say you were covering "Temptation" not "Transmission" for the Tea Party cover...??

Either way, can't wait.