Nevermore, Evergrey - One-off Date Announced @ Jaxx

nevergreyweb.jpg

:kickass:

i'm freakin speechless..hahaha

Hey Mr. Misery, I just tried to order a ticket from your site, something appears to be wrong with the paypal link or something. Anyway I'd rather get my ticket from you guys, since its: a) cheaper and b) I know local bands always have to sell a lot of tickets for Jaxx.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Hey Mr. Misery, I just tried to order a ticket from your site, something appears to be wrong with the paypal link or something. Anyway I'd rather get my ticket from you guys, since its: a) cheaper and b) I know local bands always have to sell a lot of tickets for Jaxx.

sounds great--i'd definitley like to get a ticket to you--i've heard though from one or two others that there is an issue with the paypal link....i'm not quite sure what it is but we're working on it--but in any case i'll definitely be in touch and if paypal turns out to be a total beotch then we will most definitely find a way to get you a ticket--prolly just meet up somewhere or something i dunno--but that's kickass that you want one and we will definitely get it to you

yea sellin tickets can be a pain in the ass sometimes at jaxx but for this show i have a feeling they will sell very quickly whether people buy em from jaxx or us. :headbang:

Eddie Misery said:
sounds great--i'd definitley like to get a ticket to you--i've heard though from one or two others that there is an issue with the paypal link....i'm not quite sure what it is but we're working on it--but in any case i'll definitely be in touch and if paypal turns out to be a total beotch then we will most definitely find a way to get you a ticket--prolly just meet up somewhere or something i dunno--but that's kickass that you want one and we will definitely get it to you

yea sellin tickets can be a pain in the ass sometimes at jaxx but for this show i have a feeling they will sell very quickly whether people buy em from jaxx or us. :headbang:

Sounds good. I'll try again today, Im just really paranoid about getting a ticket before they sell out. I CANNOT miss this one.