Nevermore Forum Nostalgia

yea, people had a fit because Loomis said that the forum is just a bunch of people talking about stupid shit. he was right, so i don't get why there was a fuss.

the forum used to be awesome, right around the time enemies was being written through the release of TGE. then it got pretty awful. mostly because of people like liverslapper.

back in 04 when I joined as "methodicalwastemanagement" I was a drug-addled, confused, and emotional teenager. I said some pretty stupid shit back then (not that I nixed that habit.) Good times, nonetheless. Oh yeah, I also swore grindcore was "deep" music :lol:

yea, people had a fit because Loomis said that the forum is just a bunch of people talking about stupid shit. he was right, so i don't get why there was a fuss.

the forum used to be awesome, right around the time enemies was being written through the release of TGE. then it got pretty awful. mostly because of people like liverslapper.

You're right saying that the forum was more active around that period (arguably when NM themselves were at the top of their game) BUT Steve is fucking awesome.

I think people took offence because Loomis comes across as a bit uppity, which gets on people's goats. WD swings round because he knows we love the band and the forum has a kind of life of its own. I don't get the problem.

Oh and you can be a total pain in the arse sometimes. Although I'm glad you still post.

because of STEVE? STEVE IS A DETRIMENT TO THIS FORUM? Good god, you've missed.... Something, if you believe that. :lol:

I was a better guitarist back then because of that snobby musicianship approach. I remember when I was 17, Will Bozarth told me the only time he practiced was to record, it sounded like blasphemy. Lo and behold.

back in 04 when I joined as "methodicalwastemanagement" I was a drug-addled, confused, and emotional teenager. I said some pretty stupid shit back then (not that I nixed that habit.) Good times, nonetheless. Oh yeah, I also swore grindcore was "deep" music :lol:

You were also much cuter back then

now you just have a hunch

I've heard of just about every gore site. I'm a member of the ogrish forum, which is now closed and has been for years. That forum has pretty much anything you can think of.