NEVERMORE Guitarist Undergoes Successful Kidney Transplant Surgery - Jan. 10, 2007

So very happy to hear this! Always knew you would pull through this. Now you can swap the time spent on dialysis for writing ass-kicking new music. Whoever the doner was, if they happen to read this, thank you! I think I speak for all lovers of good music and good-hearted men, both of which the world needs more.

So very happy to hear this! Always knew you would pull through this. Now you can swap the time spent on dialysis for writing ass-kicking new music. Whoever the doner was, if they happen to read this, thank you! I think I speak for all lovers of good music and good-hearted men, both of which the world needs more.
^^
what he said!!

FINALLY!!!

THIS news really made my day! Believe it or not, but it feels just great!

I can't wait so see you here in germany again - keep your eyes open for someone wearing a very suspicious T-shirt ;)

Good luck with your continuing recovery, I am sure that thousands of thoughts in this world will be with you. Makes one feel that there are still some good people left, huh?

All the best,

S.

Hey Steve, did you get mine too?, i sent mine on sunday i believe. i'm asking cause on sunday i sent another email to my father that didn't get there and i didn't get a failed delivery message whatever.
can't wait for this.

Hey Steve, did you get mine too?, i sent mine on sunday i believe. i'm asking cause on sunday i sent another email to my father that didn't get there and i didn't get a failed delivery message whatever.
can't wait for this.
Hey Paul,
Yes I did, you're on the list man! Hoping to get an e-mail out to everyone over the weekend; still figuring out a few things, but we're close to being fully ready!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hopefully everything is still going well with your recovery. Your music is an inspiration to me and it was great to see you found a doner and everything went ok. Heal up and create more killer music!