Nevermore @ Jaxx

Having just seem them on Saturday here in AZ, everyone should try and catch them as often as possible this tour. They were phenomenal! Great setlist and they even threw a Sanctuary tune in for good measure! :headbang:

:D

I don't know when this magical time was you speak of, but I wish I was around for it.

I was just going to say the same thing. Then again, I hope there's a new Nevermore Era starting with this US Tour. Enough of the dark ages. Never again should we go on without seeing Nevermore on a bill for more than a few months.

I was just going to say the same thing. Then again, I hope there's a new Nevermore Era starting with this US Tour. Enough of the dark ages. Never again should we go on without seeing Nevermore on a bill for more than a few months.

Agreed. Nevermore has been to AZ 3 times since 2005 I believe. And this was the first time headlining out of those 3. It was nice to see a full 15 song set as opposed to just 4 or 5 tunes.

Then Into Eternity took over as universal house band. Not sure who has that job now. Icarus Witch? Holy Grail?
Blackguard is getting into that territory, although they're splitting between touring with power/prog and death metal bands, so neither crowd is getting as much overload (except for those are fans of both genres).

It seems like Pathology is the death metal version of that right now - they're on 3 or 4 different tours over the next few months and they're mind-numbingly boring. At least I actually like Into Eternity, even if their heavy touring and lineup instability combined to form a less than optimal experience a couple years ago.