Nevermore @ Jaxx

I thought of going up there to see Nevermore just this past Friday. After seeing Zod's description, kinda glad I did not have to fight through the shitty traffic to get up there on a Friday evening to see it. Anyway, I am so going to be at that Firewind show that is coming there, though.

Let me know if you need tickets! I has them.

Did they play Seven Tongues of God when any of you saw them? They didn't in Atlanta, but I have a feeling they had planned on it.

Did they play Seven Tongues of God when any of you saw them? They didn't in Atlanta, but I have a feeling they had planned on it.

They played it at the Phoenix show. It seems lately that they've dropped it in favor of Moonrise (Through Mirrors of Death)

They played it at the Phoenix show. It seems lately that they've dropped it in favor of Moonrise (Through Mirrors of Death)
I'd prefer they swap out Seven Tongues for something else from the earlier works. One song from Dreaming and none from Politics is a shame. At the Jaxx show, Warrel said Dreaming is his favorite Nevermore disc. It also seems to be the favorite of many of the folks I speak to, yet they've basically ignored it live for years. I'd love to hear "I am the Dog", "Fault of the Flesh", "Poison God Machine", etc. Actually, they could just play the whole album. :loco:

I'd prefer they swap out Seven Tongues for something else from the earlier works. One song from Dreaming and none from Politics is a shame. At the Jaxx show, Warrel said Dreaming is his favorite Nevermore disc. It also seems to be the favorite of many of the folks I speak to, yet they've basically ignored it live for years. I'd love to hear "I am the Dog", "Fault of the Flesh", "Poison God Machine", etc. Actually, they could just play the whole album. :loco:

I'd love to hear Fault of the Flesh more. They actually played it on gigantour when I saw them back in 2005. I too am surprised they don't play more off DNB

I've noticed this on the set lists I've seen. Considering it's his favorite and a lot of fans' favorite, it certainly would make more sense to play more off the album.

I'd want to hear mostly songs from DNB and DHFADW albums myself if I saw Nevermore live.

I saw them again last night in Philly and it was like a completely different band. They slayed. Warrel was somewhere between where he was on Friday and 100%. I suspect he should be nearing 100% by tomorrow's show. The crowd, although probably the same size, was twice as loud.

Looking forward to show 3 of 3 tomorrow in NYC. :kickass:

Glad you guys got to see a better show the second go round :)

I was delighted to hear Beyond Within, wasn't expecting it.