Nevermore Photos from LA show last night

I heard they occasionally pretend to be from NY to save them being embarrassed...

Inbetween all the ass-fucking, obviously.

fyi - The anaheim show last night was AWESOME! The band and the crowd were waaaaaaaaaaay better than the LA show. Warrel screamed the fuck out of Poison Godmachine. The high notes are back!

They had a bunch of cool newer merch. A red workshirt, a white shirt, and the buckles and wristbands and such.

I didn't take photos last night so i could just enjoy the show. The pit ruled!

And the Nevermore bus driver also wears a kilt, so there's two guys on the nevermore bus in drag. Ahahah.

Awesome, awesome, awesome show.

Wolftribe said:
Yeah in south jersey they pretend to be from Pennsylvania

A girl who I met from NJ went to school is Boston told everyone she was from there, until I butted in and corrected her.

Sufficed to say, she never let me touch her exquisite cleavage.

:(

Well, despite being from NJ :)p) she was INCREDIBLY hawt, as in ZOMG HAWT and also, despite being an American :)p) a really, really intelligent and interesting lady.

So yeah, never getting to touch some NJ boobies has left me heart broken.

:lol:

MetalSteph said:
fyi - The anaheim show last night was AWESOME! The band and the crowd were waaaaaaaaaaay better than the LA show. Warrel screamed the fuck out of Poison Godmachine. The high notes are back!

They had a bunch of cool newer merch. A red workshirt, a white shirt, and the buckles and wristbands and such.

And the Nevermore bus driver also wears a kilt, so there's two guys on the nevermore bus in drag. Ahahah.

Alas, I looked but could not find the Metal Steph! There were other photographers there though, did you see the guy who brought his little daughter? When Angela from Arch Enemy was shaking peoples hands at one point, I happened to look over and this kid was so fucking happy, her arms where outstretched and her dad was holding her up. She looked genuinely excited to be there, in this room LITERALLY PACKED full of sweaty guys and ridiculously loud, heavy music.

But yes, Warrel's voice was amazing, I couldn't believe how great their sound was. I fucking sang my ass off to every song, it was splendid.

WHY NO FUCKING BEANIES OR HOODIES?! I WANT THAT BEANIE WARREL WEARS GODDAMN IT.

MetalSteph said:

Thats awesome to hear!!! :kickass:
Can't wait to hear Poisen God Machine live!!!!!

Outrun The Scythe said:
Alas, I looked but could not find the Metal Steph!

At the LA show i was in the photo pit, with the spiked nose ring. WD bought the same ring as I have. I was wearing the tee that said Nympho. Then I went upstairs and watched from the balcony so i could see everything.

At the anaheim show i was in the balcony the whole time. I didn't shoot that night. I saw a guy with a little girl in an Arch enemy shirt next to me who was rockin.