NEVERMORE Singer: Found Out Via BLABBERMOUTH.NET That Guitarist And Drummer Quit

I understand. And you are right. It's just that when you get raped at 8 years old, you become a drug addict and bi-polar. I won't post in this thread anymore. I love you guys...

This is by no means a laughing matter, but it's not really something you can throw out as an excuse either. One thing happening doesn't guaranteed lead to another, and I really hope it's not something you throw out just like that to excuse an action. Like Derk said, it takes time, but sometimes it really does feel like you're using the wrong medium to work through it.

People don't make fun of things you say because of your interests, people make fun of it because of the way you react when its something they or you disagree with.

And I'm sad to see my questioning your past statements in the same way as others has led to being excluded from your "list".

anyways enough derailing, lets get back to talking about how everyone in the band are dicks and planned strangulation.

I love everyone here <3
Lets move on to the newest of new hawt news! 11-Year-Old 'America's Got Talent' Contestant Performs MÖTLEY CRÜE's 'Home Sweet Home' !!!
OMG prepare to be wowed!!!

Oh and KITTIE's 'We Are The Lamb' Video Released! woweewow!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is by no means a laughing matter, but it's not really something you can throw out as an excuse either. One thing happening doesn't guaranteed lead to another, and I really hope it's not something you throw out just like that to excuse an action. Like Derk said, it takes time, but sometimes it really does feel like you're using the wrong medium to work through it.

People don't make fun of things you say because of your interests, people make fun of it because of the way you react when its something they or you disagree with.

And I'm sad to see my questioning your past statements in the same way as others has led to being excluded from your "list".

anyways enough derailing, lets get back to talking about how everyone in the band are dicks and planned strangulation.

sHoot, I forgot to add you too. My mistake, Swedish friend. :erk:

sHoot, I forgot to add you too. My mistake, Swedish friend. :erk:
You made another stupid mistake and are apologizing for it yet again. Notice a pattern here? I don't understand how you cannot possibly get this. WHy would you make a list of people like that anyways? I mean no offense, but that's just fucking stupid. Come on, man. This isn't a popularity contest. You know that, right?

Yes, I know that. Now can you please stop analyzing every post I make and leave me be? I know you care about me and I get your message, I will work on it. But damn, man. Leave me alone. You already sent me a long email more or less telling me how lousy I am, isn't that enough?

And I've done nothing but be nice to you from day one, so again, I know you have my best interest at heart and I appreciate it, truly. It's just giving me a lot of anxiety.

Jesus christ, I'm not trying to make you feel lousy. It's called "tough love", John.

But whatever anyways, if you're going to make private things public then you're goddamned right I'm done trying to help.

Good luck.

yes. life is always out to fuck you, you just gotta fuck it back! in the butt! when its not looking!

4652.jpg

It's like this thread and the board in general are locked in a purgatorial loop, as if it's a public-access TV reenactment of that Stephen King story "That Feeling, You Can Only Say What It Is in French." Arguments occur, arguments are analyzed and corrected/debated, same damned arguments again on the next page.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Seriously... The internet sucks so damn bad. This thread is bullshit now.

*Jerry Springer reference*