NEVERMORE Singer: Found Out Via BLABBERMOUTH.NET That Guitarist And Drummer Quit

I'm generally just a troll but I have to say this in all honesty: John, lay off the goddamn xanax, or whatever it is you do. You consistently make a fool of yourself on here. Once upon a time it was hilarious but it's really getting old, even from afar. :lol: Just thought you might like some outside perspective. :oops:

P.S. the number of your apologies far outweighs the number of lessons learned.

*goes back to watching the board like a soap opera*

Oh, and this season can we get some physical threats on here? I haven't seen that in awhile. :popcorn:

The gayness in this thread is incredible.

I love this forum. Every thread evolves into pure hilarity.

And btw, out of respect for the band I won't tell everyone why Jeff and Van quit, why Steve was forced to leve the band and some other stuff. LOLOL AND nobody from the band told me but someone from their label spilled the beans. i envy vans curly locks and jeffs banana hands, warrels voice and jims amazing stache.

P.s, have I ever said I love this forum before?!?! Ha

:lol: Weak looking bitch, that's the most ignorant crock of shit... Jesus Christ, let's try to pull ourselves out of cliche metal fan/internet hack territory, please.

The gayness in this thread is incredible.

I love this forum. Every thread evolves into pure hilarity.

And btw, out of respect for the band I won't tell everyone why Jeff and Van quit, why Steve was forced to leve the band and some other stuff. LOLOL AND nobody from the band told me but someone from their label spilled the beans. i envy vans curly locks and jeffs banana hands, warrels voice and jims amazing stache.

P.s, have I ever said I love this forum before?!?! Ha

Yeah, saying why Steve had to leave would probably be a ban and possibly a law suit.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Seriously... The internet sucks so damn bad. This thread is bullshit now.

*Jerry Springer reference*

The entertainment value alone of this thread is priceless. Bunch of people all butt hurt cause they weren't mentioned as being "liked".... You want a like go on facebook and ask for one.

I am quite enjoying this thread.

The amateur shrinks in this thread are amazing. So may who think they know so much yet have never had to deal with the things they claim to know about.

Det Som, just be you dude, fuck the naysayers. Does it really matter if they don't like you? NO, as long as you can look in the mirror and be narcissistic like me life is good :)

I am not a fan of 90% of the dildos on this forum, and everyone hates me yet I am still here for the entertainment factor.

The entertainment value alone of this thread is priceless. Bunch of people all butt hurt cause they weren't mentioned as being "liked".... You want a like go on facebook and ask for one.

I am quite enjoying this thread.

The amateur shrinks in this thread are amazing. So may who think they know so much yet have never had to deal with the things they claim to know about.

Det Som, just be you dude, fuck the naysayers. Does it really matter if they don't like you? NO, as long as you can look in the mirror and be narcissistic like me life is good :)

I am not a fan of 90% of the dildos on this forum, and everyone hates me yet I am still here for the entertainment factor.

Thanks, love you dude.

The fact is, I'm going to run my mouth off sometimes because I have addiction problems. So I'm not saying it in anger, but someone is tired of me, I encourage them to block me. Because I will never change for anyone.

Boy good thing you got off that evil weed and are sticking to the much less harmful and destructive drugs like Xanax and alcohol.

Is this all serious!? Do you really believe you're the only one with fucking problems? I guarantee at least half of the people on this damn board have equal, or even greater problems, but they don't parade them around as excuses to be a fucking tool. And why the hell are you all coddling him like a damn infant?? This is totally ridiculous. Is this just some big inside joke??

EDIT: And I'm not at all trying to be an asshole, but this is not being handled right at all. Drug issues? Work on it, and don't lash out at people for no damn reasons. And your friend's going through some shit? Give it to him straight, don't tell him it's alright to run his mouth and be a prick. I'm not out to make enemies at all, but acting like a damn baby is ridiculous.

I love how he claims to have all these big problems with alcohol. 'Bar problems' haha sure. If memory serves me correctly, you're like 20 or 21. Guys who know what it's like would eat you for fucking breakfast. 'problems' yea sure.