NEVERMORE Singer: Found Out Via BLABBERMOUTH.NET That Guitarist And Drummer Quit

I love how he claims to have all these big problems with alcohol. 'Bar problems' haha sure. If memory serves me correctly, you're like 20 or 21. Guys who know what it's like would eat you for fucking breakfast. 'problems' yea sure.

I'm not about to get into the middle of any of this (I tend to just ignore the drama anymore), and while I've never had a "drinking problem" due to the fact that I could never stand alchohol in the first place--we were all twenty one before (well, unless you're Enemy of course). I can remember exactly what my narrow world view was like back then, but no one else knew any better than I did!

And why the hell are you all coddling him like a damn infant??
I can only speak for myself in this instance, but it's because, unlike you, I've been an active member of this forum for an absurd amount of time, and I've known John since he started posting here.

I don't need to explain about how you get to know people over time because I'm sure you know how it works. The bottom line is that he reminds me a lot of how I used to be when I was his age (minus the rape and drug problems, more the social aspects of everything), and I think he's a good kid and worth the effort of trying to help. I just wish he'd show signs that he actually cared enough about himself to fix what is broken in his life. As you can tell, it's a frustrating endeavor to try to help him. But I like the guy, so I continue.

But I like the guy, so I continue.

That's reasonable. I'm trying to be more understanding and forgiving of peoples faults, and I see where you and he are coming from. It's just a little ridiculous to be an asshole because you have problems, but god knows I've been there myself, and been a pretty big dick as well. But eventually you've got to look at yourself and see that none of that solves anything. But yeah, we all make fools of ourselves sometimes. Respect.

But yeah, unlike me, blah blah, I haven't been here as long, yeah, yeah. :lol:
(Yes, the last part is a joke, I know you're not being a dildo)

I unblocked you, man. I hope we can let bygones be bygones. I'll try to post less. I know you guys don't need to hear my shit. I just don't have many friends in real life that I can vent to. Just women that only want me for sex or money. Cheers, to all of you. This board is the closest thing to a family I've ever had in my entire life

hahaha yeh im sure everyone was crying into their oatmeal

GOD, oatmeal is so good... I never appreciated it until lately. It's like the only food I read about helping to add weight that I could eat every day for the rest of my life. With some brown sugar? And some berries?!?!?!?! My god in heaven... :kickass:

I just had a carmelized plantain burrito from Cuco's here in SF. Holy crap, so fucking good.

l.jpg

When nutslap from New Zealand was living with me for a month, it was nothing but protein, tuna, and meat. No carbs. He's a professional trainer, so I gained insane amounts of muscle mass.

Point is, I know tuna sucks man, but its so worth it.

Yeah, I know, it's crazy, but... I'd throw up. Straight up. :lol:

I just don't eat nearly as much as I should. That said... I eat so damn much. It's ridiculous. The key is spreading it over time though, and I'm terrible about that. 3 giant meals, not 6 good ones.