Nevermore Tour May 16th Recap!!

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
I went to Colorado Springs to see In Flames, Nevermore, Throwdown & Evergrey. It was a concert that blew me away.

It was a 10 hour drive there from were i live, Wyoming. Me and my friends got there at 1:00pm and the doors didnt open till 7:00 pm. But we bought a 12 pack of bottled water, and sat infront of the entrance.

Ran across the whole crew for both bands, got to talk a lot with Nevermore's Manager, Jason or John i can't remember his name. Saw Nevermore walkin around but they were busy. "Van! Get off your cell phone for once!!!"

Ran across Evergrey going to the dollar store, bunch of cool guys but the English isn't great, also met up with Inflames too.

I was able to get the whole inflames band to sign a poster of them, and i got to get my picture taken with them. Agian, a bunch of very cool guys. Got to go to Nevermore's soundcheck, watched them play Engines of Hate which was cool.

I was the 1st person to hand the ticket in and enter the building. It was a club....the stage had no fence or rail, you were up right on the stage, you could sleep on the monoters and play with Evergrey's POD XT Live's if you wanted to...so it was an awesome picture taking experience, i took loads of pictures.

Evergrey was up 1st, those guys blew me away, i was very impressed by the performance, they would solo right in front of my face so i got some cool close of shots of them soloing. Next was Nevermore, it was awesome! the set list was

Final Product
I, Voyager
Enemies or Reality
Deadheart in a Deadworld
Born

very cool, i got tons of pics of jeff and stuff, i took a picture of Warrel's shoes cause they were a weird green and had to take a pic of it. I was so close to the stage, that when Warrel started singing, i had to look directly UP lol. Jeff Loomis took the cake and was Flawless.

Throwdown was next, WOW....very powerful, they played a tribut to Dimebag "A New Level" and that kicked some major ass, there vocalist was very powerful and direct. he was so powerful infact, and the shit he said was so deep...i about wanted to kill someone lol. very cool.

then Inflames....those guys were totally kick ass! during one of there songs, there Vox took my camera and during the song, took a pic of me and himself, and his drummer and through it back at me...lol. i never understood the whole red tie and red and black stripped socks lol. but then like i said i was so close to the stage, that when i headbanged, i hit the guitarists guitar, and he petted my head lol.

awesome night, got to meet up with jeff after the show, had him sign my shirt and take a picture of him and me...shaking his hand was like shaking a bundle of banana's lol, there big!

Jeff was impressed that i came from Wyoming to see him, he was very glad about that, we talked for awhile, then we headed back home.

THX JEFF for the good time! and Steve i missed you!!

-Steve

ILL POST PICTURES LATER! IM TIRED!!!

Hey Steve! I will definatly look forward to seeing you in the future

how are you feeling my friend and how are things with you?

lol and also, could you let Jeff know that is was Liverslapper that he talked to that night and took a picture with, i don't think he knew and i didn't tell him lol, we were to busy talking about guitar stuff. he missed his liver slappin'

Nice you had fun liveslapper. When you get time please upload the pictures.
I saw Nevermore live with steve on april 12th in seattle. That show kicked ass, expcept chimaira which i personaly dislike. I was in the pit in front of jeff. I got the chance to take some pics. the pictures i took:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lordofthesewers/slideshow?.dir=/f56escd&.src=ph

I can't wait to see nevermore live with steve again in seattle.
the setlist as far as i remember was along the lines of
final product
i voyager
dead heart in a dead world
poisongod machine
something here
born

wished you guys had more time to play...

lordofthesewers said:
Nice you had fun liveslapper. When you get time please upload the pictures.
I saw Nevermore live with steve on april 12th in seattle. That show kicked ass, expcept chimaira which i personaly dislike. I was in the pit in front of jeff. I got the chance to take some pics. the pictures i took:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lordofthesewers/slideshow?.dir=/f56escd&.src=ph

I can't wait to see nevermore live with steve again in seattle.
the setlist as far as i remember was along the lines of
final product
i voyager
dead heart in a dead world
poisongod machine
something here
born

wished you guys had more time to play...

awesome pictures! i need to buy the right USB cable for this camera, but once i do ill get them for you.

we even went to the Drum City Guitar Land near Denver, very popular guitar dealership, Jeff Loomis bought his guitars from there :) i got pics of those too that ill post, some very nice Customs that ESP did.

nice dude.
Guitar center in seattle although has a lot of guitars it still doesn't offer, esp, ltd and agiles www.rondomusic.com for agiles.
Enough with thread hijacking.
the nevermore show was the best birthday present ever, because 12th of april 06 was my 16th birthday. way to celebrate:kickass:
same time next year?

lordofthesewers said:
nice dude.
Guitar center in seattle although has a lot of guitars it still doesn't offer, esp, ltd and agiles www.rondomusic.com for agiles.
Enough with thread hijacking.
the nevermore show was the best birthday present ever, because 12th of april 06 was my 16th birthday. way to celebrate:kickass:
same time next year?

lol dude you know whats weird? the day i went to this concert was the days ai graduate from high school! to meet my guitar idol, jeff loomis the next day i get out of school to graduate? completly unreal.

Fucking awesome, brother. Glad you had a good time and hope the trip was worth it. You know how gas prices are these days. :p

Skeksis said:
Fucking awesome, brother. Glad you had a good time and hope the trip was worth it. You know how gas prices are these days. :p

$230 on gas according to my check register :p and it was my 1st time seeing the bands, i cant wait to show off the pictures :D

Right on man. \m/ I'm going to watch them tonight in spokane with my brother and girlfriend(nevermores her favorite) I haven't told her I got tickets for it yet. So it'll be a cool suprise for her.

deathsion said:
Right on man. \m/ I'm going to watch them tonight in spokane with my brother and girlfriend(nevermores her favorite) I haven't told her I got tickets for it yet. So it'll be a cool suprise for her.

she's gonna love you:kickass:

Liverslapper said:
$230 on gas according to my check register :p and it was my 1st time seeing the bands, i cant wait to show off the pictures :D
fuckin ouch

Liverslapper said:
...shaking his hand was like shaking a bundle of banana's lol, there big!

hahahahaha
mwahaha.gif

jackdirt.gif

100_0233.jpg

Me & my idol! Jeff!

100_0175.jpg

This is In Flames & Nevermore's Tourbuses, the far right one is Nevermore's

100_0180.jpg

Me with In Flames \m/

100_0181.jpg

My friend Robbie left his car running and we were locked out...so he was stuck trying to get through the window, had to take a picture of him lmao!

100_0183.jpg

This guy dressed up like he is dead came to the concert, what he does is he makes the band members look dead...

100_0182.jpg

This is what that guy did to the drummer from Throwdown, funny stuff he did that to every Throwdown member

100_0187.jpg

Evergrey kicked some ass..here are some evergrey pics...i was right there so these screenshots wern't zoomed in.

100_0189.jpg

Evergrey

100_0190.jpg

100_0193.jpg

100_0196.jpg

Jeff

100_0197.jpg

Dane

100_0198.jpg

100_0199.jpg

100_0201.jpg