NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

It seems that I have to repeat myself:

Do not post links OR tips how to find songs that haven't been shared through any official channel yet. Even at a time like this where album leaks, filesharing etc are almost inevitable, it shouldn't be too much to ask that fans of the band would show at least a bit of respect and not post that stuff on the official messageboard.

Do not post links OR tips how to find songs that haven't been shared through any official channel yet. Even at a time like this where album leaks, filesharing etc are almost inevitable, it shouldn't be too much to ask that fans of the band would show at least a bit of respect and not post that stuff on the official messageboard.

ok sorry...I´ll delete my post...

EDIT: you were faster...

I never did! Still you deleted the posts.

how does this have to do with anything of that ? I just asked "How was it?".
I can understand my second post but the first delete was totally surprise for me.

You deleted the 3rd post from me just now :erk:

I never did! Still you deleted the posts.

how does this have to do with anything of that ? I just asked "How was it?".
I can understand my second post but the first delete was totally surprise for me.

You deleted the 3rd post from me just now :erk:

Lots of chat, off-topic and just simply useless posts have been deleted. I might've been a bit trigger happy.. it's nothing personal. I'm just trying to keep the thread clean. From now on please don't comment the moderation on threads and derail them but send me a PM instead.

when reading the comments about One day you will cry, I recall one of the best CoB songs ever, but this time I'm gonna be strong. No listening to anymore new stuff till I'll get the album for me. No matter how hard it will be...

Theres something something wildish!!!!!
When the singing starts it reminds me a bid of Red light in my eyes pt1

Edit: The songs vary from each other much more than in AYDY? which is sure cool thing but i hope the other songs will be more like ODYC... and i hope that Alexi can do these cooler vocals live too.

Wow, I really like this new song! By far the best one I have heard so far off the new album. Definitely a huge difference from their old sound though. I still don't like the drop tuning stuff but this song has so much going on. Solos are good too, both for guitar and keys.

They've deleted the songs from Youtube too, the quality was bad and the vocals seemed more like TMR than Blooddrunk or BFH if I remember correctly, but again, the song doesn't sound like the others, which is good.

Yep now its like nothing happened... every ODYC has been deleted! ;)
I think that the vocals doesnt sound like TMR at all...

Yep now its like nothing happened... every ODYC has been deleted! ;)
I think that the vocals doesnt sound like TMR at all...

Well not that much yeah, but it had parts where the vocals we're more clean and melodic.

I actually think it wasn't as good as BFH or Blooddrunk, but I only got to listen it a few times and the quality was horrible, so maybe that's why