NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

First Norther and then this... Wtf is up with spinefarm workers? And why dont they investigate these leaks... or do they?

Indeed, but don't forget that almost every artists on earth faces this problem as of now. Downloading music is a widespread problem...

But I don't think they will stop making music because of that. See, many of us bought the CD so there are some honest people out there who buy their work.

this was precisely the reason why they didn't play a new song at the festivals of last year. It's just getting really sad.

Well as long as we buy the album, at least some fans stay true fans.

Exactly!

I think it sucks that the album got leaked. Sure, I'm dying to hear it but I will wait until it's released and then buy it. There is no way I can enjoy myself listening to a leaked album, also because it's sad for the band.

I didn't download it either.

1)I want to be a real fan for once now.
2)It's risky...you never know when they get you
3)I enjoy REAL Albums more...just feels more genuine.

holy shit, that guy who predicted it will leak today wasn't just shooting the shit? wow, i really thought he was just lying, this guy totally 1uped joonas on predicting shit.

Yeah, it leaked about 19:20 today according to my bittorrent. But I'm not going to be tempted to dl it. I will try my best to resist.

great album...fast as fuck and awsome melodies....after first listen almost every song sounds the same...but hell...bet im still going to love this album to death in a few hours!

found it now as well. Damn those ... things that dare to do this kind of shit.
Well, lets just test the patience of everyone here on this forum.

well i wasn't planning on buying it before downloading it and knowing it would be worth buying, so if i like it i'll buy it when it comes out. but if i dont i'll just delete it. really sucks that it good leaked though. i wish it wouldnt have happened. And i wonder what kind of effects this will have on the band and their career...