NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

It won't have any effect, it happened with AYDY and pretty much every album that comes out nowadays. You hear it before you're supposed to, so what? They're still going to play live and make more albums.

well that sure is a relief, i didnt know it happened with AYDY as well, i guess that's around the time i started listening to CoB.
on a side note, looks like i'll be buying it. the only thing i dont really agree with is the TMR revamp, i think it sounded better the first time.

leaking honestly has no affect on albumsales. it just means people hear it earlier, i guess the only potential downside is if the album sucks then you don't have people that are blindly buying a shitty album. so if its a good album cob have nothing to worry about besides the fact that we don't have to wait for another month to hear it.

^^Naah it didnt... dunno about the solo but now it fits in the album and doesnt sound like black sheep there. :)
Hmmh i really gotta say that my first impressions are disappointed... One Day You Will Cry sounds like the best one to me but i was excepting more from first and the last track... Done with everything, Die for nothing is just straange... Smile pretty for the devil sounds cool too! :)
Going to buy this album!

well i wasn't planning on buying it before downloading it and knowing it would be worth buying, so if i like it i'll buy it when it comes out. but if i dont i'll just delete it. really sucks that it good leaked though. i wish it wouldnt have happened. And i wonder what kind of effects this will have on the band and their career...

Not an effect that we would know of, but I guess the guys would be so extremely pissed off. I guess there just ain't words for that.

damn it, because of everyone saying that the album is good, it gets more difficult by the minute to not listen to it. But I'll manage! After all, there are BFH, TMR and BD to listen to already.
Maybe I should just get the heck out of this forum for, say, a day :lol:
Perhaps than the discussion goes about something else again. Sure hope that.

Omg i take my words back! HOMT is great, and got into 'done with everything, die for notting' too.
The Coverart really fits with the album btw, Roadkill Morning's solo is crap. :(

at least now i know where that riff roope plays in cobtv part 2 is from. also yeah this album is alright so far, it doesn't really catch you but hopefully i'll get into it, although tie my rope sounds fucking awesome!

Fuck it! :lol: I wanna hear.

Mind you, I have bought every single album (besides Something Wild), so I will undoubtedly buy it when it comes out. Also, bands nowadays make their money touring and selling merchandise, not necessarily album sells.

^Same here, but I'm not gonna let some wanker who uploaded the songs spoil the experience, so I will not listen.. There's only 5 more songs anyway.

DynamiteHead, well i think its hard to get disappointed after AYDY? I think this shit is great! Blooddrunk was the worst song to me.