NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

holy shit, that guy who predicted it will leak today wasn't just shooting the shit? wow, i really thought he was just lying, this guy totally 1uped joonas on predicting shit.
I told you dude lol i have REALLY good sources ive been in the whole warez scene since i was 14. But everyone PLEASE buy the album too because I really like Children Of Bodom there one of my fav bands.

I'm just gonna make sure I won't get into any accident and die before the album is released.. this stuff is so great it makes me throw up, I can't handle this.. man if the rest is anything like the new Tie My Rope.. I'm gonna have to take the three days off (wednesday thursday friday april 9-10-11) from work

No, it's not like TMR, it's a lot better. :kickass:

Fucking hell, Blooddrunk leaked, sorry but I'm downloading it right now. I'll be buying it later, as always, but I don't wanna wait to hear it. I've just heard ODYWC and it's so simply fucking AWESOME, best song 'til now, and I want the rest. 14.7%, I'm waiting.

Second listen, Okey I like this album better than Hatecrew Deathroll and way more than Are You Dead Yet?
I guess only hatebreeder and some songs on Follow the Reaper beats it for me.
This album is not boring! If you like hypocrisy and Follow the Reaper you'll love this one!!

Agree with rune + as a album the songs vary from each other so much in a great way! Done with everything has guitar solo in the beginning... which is interesting.

Second listen, Okey I like this album better than Hatecrew Deathroll and way more than Are You Dead Yet?
I guess only hatebreeder and some songs on Follow the Reaper beats it for me.
This album is not boring! If you like hypocrisy and Follow the Reaper you'll love this one!!

Are you serious? :zombie:

I think it's as far from FtR as AYDY.
BFH is the song that is most like FtR right?

Well, everyone seem to disagree with me anyways, so you might be right :lol:

Downloading it now!

I'm wondering whether to listen to it now or wait though, because i'm really hungover & won't be into it.....Maybe i'll just throw the album on my Ipod later & hit the bar! :kickass:

Woo hoo! Can't wait!

Downloading it now!

I'm wondering whether to listen to it now or wait though, because i'm really hungover & won't be into it.....Maybe i'll just throw the album on my Ipod later & hit the bar! :kickass:

Woo hoo! Can't wait!

You're hangover again? :lol: Dude, I suggest you do like me, listen to TMR and leave the rest.

Some very interesting vocal work in TMR.

Denever, maybe I didn't pay much attention to that.

Seems like Smile Pretty for The Devil and Hellhounds are the best tracks for me.
What do you guys think are the best tracks?

My favorites are, well hard to say but I still love Banned From Heaven! But most of the new songs kicksass! ;) :kickass: