NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Anyone else think Done With Everything sounds like Trivium in some parts? Like at round 34 seconds in? Then at 1:48ish it sounds very corny lol kinda emo. but the rest of the song apart from that is good.

Yeah alexi and janne made it sound amazing but it actually turned out to be the weakest song on the whole album :yuk:

I actually like it. I like it a lot. It's much better than Banned from Heaven, which is the worst song in the album IMHO.

I'm gonna enjoy reading Joonas' posts when he finally listens to this.

It's much better than AYDY... listening to it for the second time now.

I actually like it. I like it a lot. It's much better than Banned from Heaven, which is the worst song in the album IMHO.

I'm gonna enjoy reading Joonas' posts when he finally listens to this.

It's much better than AYDY... listening to it for the second time now.
At least you liked it. its def not one of the worst bodom songs but its almost there imo. And btw banned from heaven is good i don't see how you dislike it, its one of there best slow songs. Another thought is what was your biggest surprise in the new album (the stuff that u hadn't heard b4 since all the even numbered tracks were out b4 the whole album was leaked). Well im going to start out by saying smile Pretty For The Devil I love that riff in there (its the same one from cobtv pt.2) and the ending is really cool and creative. That song was a real big surprise. :headbang:

At least you liked it. its def not one of the worst bodom songs but its almost there imo. And btw banned from heaven is good i don't see how you dislike it, its one of there best slow songs. Another thought is what was your biggest surprise in the new album (the stuff that u hadn't heard b4 since all the even numbered tracks were out b4 the whole album was leaked). Well im going to start out by saying smile Pretty For The Devil I love that riff in there (its the same one from cobtv pt.2) and the ending is really cool and creative. That song was a real big surprise. :headbang:

I'm listening to it for the second time, so my opinions may change. But my biggest surprise... well, I don't know. Maybe a tie between Smile Pretty for the Devil and Roadkill Morning? I really like the last track, the guitar solo was just a fucking orgasm, just that, I saw stars. It was 10/10.

And also the new version of Tie My Rope is really good. I remember liking Done With Everything... as well, but Tie My Rope is playing right now. It's the next song.

And yeah well, Banned From Heaven just didn't do it for me... :-\

indeed!!!! i'm liking it more and more....i guess i regained back my faith in bodom....wohoooo.....but then again some of the metalcorish riffs annoy me ...other than that it's a fuckin perfect album