NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I have really taken a liking to most of this album. Betcha didn't expect that from me. Never been to keen on Alexi's new vocal style but hey, can't have it all anymore.

Just listened to the album. I'm hammered, and listening to it again front to finnish! :p Fucking amazing!!! Joonas, good call on Tie My Rope! It's way fucking better, except I miss the scream at 1:47. I miss the old vocals, but still, love the new!
Man, Blooddrunk = Weeee!!!!!! This is amazing!!!

ok, so i just got the album and i must say, that so far, album rocks... :kickass:

usually when i listen to a new album (doesn't matter which one) i don't like it until i listen to it couple of times, but blooddrunk is just awsome and i didn't listen to all of the songs yet... hellhounds on my trail is one hell of a song for opening an album... i really like it and comparing to the other album (sorry but i had to) it's between first three and the HCDR and AYDY... for now favorite songs would be HOMT and ODYWC... :worship:

Done With Everything, Die For Nothing has some similarities with old Norther... or thats what i feel like.

Edit: Or not. :D

Are there gonna be any spoken samples on "Blooddrunk"? You know what im talking about right?,the quotes from movies that start out certain songs or end some songs. They havent used them since HCDR. I'm curious because i always liked that concept and they suddenly stopped using them with AYDY.

That would be cool if they used spoken samples again. Its not that big of a deal,but its a cool little element to have. I like how the quotes at the end of Bodom Beach Terror finish up at the beginning of Angels Dont Kill.

No spoken samples (in Blooddrunk)... it ends with some sorta camera sound when you take a picture, dunno whats the point... Joonas could englight us with his theories! Give it a go! :rofl:

No spoken samples (in Blooddrunk)... it ends with some sorta camera sound when you take a picture, dunno whats the point... Joonas could englight us with his theories! Give it a go! :rofl:

not joonas but i'll take a guess... since the cover is reaper and let's say killing infront someone, that someone is taking the picture... not sure, maybe it's that... :p