NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

No spoken samples (in Blooddrunk)... it ends with some sorta camera sound when you take a picture, dunno whats the point... Joonas could englight us with his theories! Give it a go! :rofl:

You mean Roadkill Morning ends with a camera sound? What the hell.

I'm not gonna say anything, I've not heard it.

I think the sample is in the song Blooddrunk.

^Yep thats what i mean... also theres small part (at 01:43->) on 'Smile Pretty for the Devil' where Alexi sounds like Randy Blythe, that bothers me. :(

Necrö;6999340 said:
it's kind of disrespectful to talk about the leaked CD on the band's official messageboard. don't you have any conscience?

This is something everyone has to ask from themselves. I'm not even going to bother trying to remove all the comments on the leaked album because it would be pointless as that's the only thing people seem to want to talk about right now here. However, closing the whole board until the album comes out is one thing that needs to be put under consideration. Also, it shouldn't come as a surprise what the consequences of posting download- or youtube links or requests to PM where to find it are.

I had a brief talk with Henkka about this yesterday and no matter how excited you guys are about the new album, you should have the decency to stop for a minute to think how devastated the band is because of it and everyone commenting the album that shouldn't be out before April. The situation here is being observed closely and it's been nice to see that at least some people have still some respect for the band. This is, after all, a messageboard they pay the hosting for so their fans could discuss the music they make for YOU.

The situation here is being observed closely and it's been nice to see that at least some people have still some respect for the band. This is, after all, a messageboard they pay the hosting for so their fans could discuss the music they make for YOU.

I'll be waiting until April 9th, and this comment is something I proudly accept, considering the fact I've 6 more painful weeks of waiting to endure. There's no chance in hell I'll be listening to the album at MSN or Youtube after this 2.5 years.

This is something everyone has to ask from themselves. I'm not even going to bother trying to remove all the comments on the leaked album because it would be pointless as that's the only thing people seem to want to talk about right now here. However, closing the whole board until the album comes out is one thing that needs to be put under consideration. Also, it shouldn't come as a surprise what the consequences of posting download- or youtube links or requests to PM where to find it are.

I had a brief talk with Henkka about this yesterday and no matter how excited you guys are about the new album, you should have the decency to stop for a minute to think how devastated the band is because of it and everyone commenting the album that shouldn't be out before April. The situation here is being observed closely and it's been nice to see that at least some people have still some respect for the band. This is, after all, a messageboard they pay the hosting for so their fans could discuss the music they make for YOU.

I'm actually really happy you replied on this thread.
I think it's so sad people can listen to it now already but especially it being discussed here.
I honestly don't see the fun in listening to a leaked album.
It's so disrespectful towards COB (and every other artiest in general) to download the leak. It just makes me angry.

I know it's been said before, but I just had to comment.

Don't really understand why the members here downloades the album. We are fans, and downloading a album before it's release is just lame. As the Webmaster says, think of the band. Please don't download it if you feel like real fans.

Is there any chance to get rid of the leak?

Sorry for my bad english, but i just wanted to say my opinion.

Don't really understand why the members here downloades the album. We are fans, and downloading a album before it's release is just lame. As the Webmaster says, think of the band. Please don't download it if you feel like real fans.

Is there any chance of getting the torrent(s) closed?

Sorry for my bad english, but i just wanted to say my opinion.

It's too late to fight the leak. That's why I'm just doing the only thing that can still be done: encouraging people to have some respect.

Can we just stop discussing about the leaked album?
We know by now already that it's completely different from their earlier work, but I already knew that because of TMR, BFH and BD. And how the other songs are gonna be; when you'ce heard them, please keep your opinion to yourself. Or at least not here. It's really sad you know. On april 9th, you can go and say anything you want but now please shut up. I want to keep the album as a surprise before knowing which number is the best or worst.

why don't we just boycott this thread? other threads are fine and not yet 'taken over by illegal shit'.

How is this even possible that albums leak to the internet. And months before release. Same happened to Meshuggahs new one. And there is others also but can't name anyone now :p. But still, how is it possible?