NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

... but it's not my fault it has leaked... it's not my fault i can download it... :loco:

A little bit of willpower goes a long way :kidding: We all want to know what it sounds like but I'd much prefer to be sensitive to the bands wishes and just wait.They've already given us good versions of three of the album tracks and videoed recording sessions for us to get an inside view into what's going on, more that what most bands give their fans.Patience people..

I totally agree with dawnghost though..its regretable that these things happen but they are sort of inevitable..

Necrö;7001833 said:
Promo CDs are sent out to magazines in advance. and there is always some fucktard who puts it online

yeah.. and ppl like you and many other on the board download it.

cmon be honest :)

A little bit of willpower goes a long way :kidding: We all want to know what it sounds like but I'd much prefer to be sensitive to the bands wishes and just wait.They've already given us good versions of three of the album tracks and videoed recording sessions for us to get an inside view into what's going on, more that what most bands give their fans.Patience people..

well i can say here what i want and no one will believe me, but i downloaded it just because I KNOW I WILL buy the original... and the amount of original CD's i posses is huge, from my point of view... that is just to prove my point of buying the original... i think most of people will just download the album before and after the release and won't buy the original, and it won't make any difference... the only thing someone is doing wrong is spreading the link and that's what i realized today...

When you're pissed off and listen to Tie My Rope you can sense the real anger in the vocals. This world is full of pathetic fucking assholes, listening this makes you feel good :kickass: greath theraphy. If people listened to Bodom, there would be less murders.

well i can say here what i want and no one will believe me, but i downloaded it just because I KNOW I WILL buy the original... and the amount of original CD's i posses is huge, from my point of view... that is just to prove my point of buying the original... i think most of people will just download the album before and after the release and won't buy the original, and it won't make any difference... the only thing someone is doing wrong is spreading the link and that's what i realized today...

Yeah, its the whole spreading around of it that annoys me too..you seem like a genuine person and I've no doubt you'll buy it, but I'm just saying that when the material is thrown out there,loads of other people with initial good intentions will think that too,but by the time the album is officially released,they will have heard it all before and won't see the point in paying for something they already know inside out. It's too idealised to think everyone will do the same as the more loyal fanbase..ah well

Yeah, its the whole spreading around of it that annoys me too..you seem like a genuine person and I've no doubt you'll buy it, but I'm just saying that when the material is thrown out there,loads of other people with initial good intentions will think that too,but by the time the album is officially released,they will have heard it all before and won't see the point in paying for something they already know inside out. It's too idealised to think everyone will do the same as the more loyal fanbase..ah well

True, I've had people on msn asking for it, and I've just said no. I'll be buying the album, and they should too! There's one boy especially who got a hold of all my Bodom CD's and copied them onto his computer, now he is their "biggest fan"

What a fag..

True, I've had people on msn asking for it, and I've just said no. I'll be buying the album, and they should too! There's one boy especially who got a hold of all my Bodom CD's and copied them onto his computer, now he is their "biggest fan"

What a fag..

It just pisses me off..Did he rebuy the CDs after he got into them? I wouldn't have got into metal music at all if it wasn't for my friend taping Metallica's Load album for me so I't would be a little hipocritical for me to be totally against filesharing or anything but in fairness I did buy that album later on as well as all their backcatalogue..So I think it can be a good thing but leaking it over a large medium like the internet for everyone to download is just not on!!

It just pisses me off..Did he rebuy the CDs after he got into them? I wouldn't have got into metal music at all if it wasn't for my friend taping Metallica's Load album for me so I't would be a little hipocritical for me to be totally against filesharing or anything but in fairness I did buy that album later on as well as all their backcatalogue..So I think it can be a good thing but leaking it over a large medium like the internet for everyone to download is just not on!!

No he didn't, thats what annoyed me!

I can't wait for this album, it'll go with the rest of them :D

So Joonas...now the terribly long wait for the CD to pop into our mailboxes starts :lol: We are still 5-6 weeks away right?

Actually 6 weeks and 2 days. Just drink more beer and do some sports, it'll help. I mean man, it would take me five seconds to get the leaks and play them :heh: But I won't. I don't understand it, but I just won't :lol:

Actually 6 weeks and 2 days. Just drink more beer and do some sports, it'll help. I mean man, it would take me five seconds to get the leaks and play them :heh: But I won't. I don't understand it, but I just won't :lol:

I think in tantric sex they delay the orgasm a long, long time. So that when they reach it, it's like an explosion of sexual pleasure.

Maybe that's what you're doing with BD.

Spot on, man. Something like that. Tantric sex is much more tho than just delaying orgasm. That's why I made that one thread. I haven't yet decided what my physical position is when I listen to it.

Yeah good idea! Yeah i won't download either...i want full eargasmic experience! :lol: Terribly long wait but in the end it is rewarded :cool:

Yeah good idea! Yeah i won't download either...i want full eargasmic experience! :lol: Terribly long wait but in the end it is rewarded :cool:

Yea I mean when's te next time you're waiting for the best album ever and the wait is almost over :lol: It will be nice going to sauna with mates drinking beer and talking how it's just a couple weeks away.

im seriously pissed about this album being leaked.
there are so many fans...and SO many fucking people WILL download this instead of buying it.
think of the money the band are gonna lose.
ARRRGGGH.
THIS IS FUCKING ILLEGAL!!!

Im angry.