NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

im seriously pissed about this album being leaked.
there are so many fans...and SO many fucking people WILL download this instead of buying it.
think of the money the band are gonna lose.
ARRRGGGH.
THIS IS FUCKING ILLEGAL!!!

Im angry.

Scary. The band is not going to lose any money they never had it so they are not losing anything.

Yea I mean when's te next time you're waiting for the best album ever and the wait is almost over :lol: It will be nice going to sauna with mates drinking beer and talking how it's just a couple weeks away.

Very true! Sauna Pwnz...so does beer!:headbang: Yes and when the time is then you feel so good...i can't imagine how happy i will be when i get from school home and pop it into my Stereo and just forget everything for a good 30 minutes!:lol::oops:

Very true! Sauna Pwnz...so does beer!:headbang: Yes and when the time is then you feel so good...i can't imagine how happy i will be when i get from school home and pop it into my Stereo and just forget everything for a good 30 minutes!:lol::oops:

If only the album was a bit longer... but I can live with this too, I guess...

I don't feel sorry at all. After all, I WILL buy the CD when it comes out.

When I read the webmaster's post, I understood that the band must be pissed about it. I would be too.

But guess what? Now all my friends know that the new COB album isn't shit like AYDY. All of us have all their albums, except AYDY.

It's publicity. Things will leak, this is the internet. Bands will adapt and survive. True fans will buy the album no matter what. Doesn't matter if it hit the web 1 month earlier: if it had happened 1 day after the album hit the stores, the supporting fans would buy it, others still wouldn't.

Most of the people who post here, on the other hand, actually support the band. So it's not at us that they should be pissed at. Like myself, many here will buy the new album and be in their next concert.

It freaking happens. Welcome to the internet. You don't have to be afraid if you make good music.
absolutely!

@ pissed people
the band has maybe 20 cents from each soled cd so fucking what

the band makes their money from live shows. want to support your favorite band?
get your ass to their concerts.
buy their merchandises directly from their distribution (cobhc.com look there)
spread the word about your favorite band and grab all the downloading assholes that you know with you to concerts.

I'ts lousy on the band,especially when they've shown such a stance against the whole downloading issue..and like Gilly said,the amount of people that will take advantage of the opportunity is going to be fairly big judging from how big the fanbase is.

Oh for fucks sake.
Yeah they make money from live shows and merch...but they make money from their records too.
There is a release date for the album and you should all wait. Its much better to have an album in your hand, than download it illegally,free of charge on the internet.

Im not pissed off with people on here. I fully understand why people have downloaded it.
Im pissed with the way things work nowadays and im pissed with the cunt who leaked it in the first place.

I'ts lousy on the band,especially when they've shown such a stance against the whole downloading issue..and like Gilly said,the amount of people that will take advantage of the opportunity is going to be fairly big judging from how big the fanbase is.

LOUSY.
Thats EXACTLY what it is.

Real fucking lousy.

It's cute how fans are stressing about it. They will get money, don't worry about that. The issue is rather the ethic one.

Its not just about their money, Im sure they will get money still.

You are right, the issue is the ethic one and thats what pisses me off.
I work in the music industry...so I guess thats one reason im particularly annoyed.

Just Pre-ordered the cd, Can't fuckin wait..

And on the issue about downloading, i won't do it because it will ruin the experience of the "I've got the cd on the release date, and i know that I've supported my fav. Band by buying it" feeling. And i don't blame others for having downloaded it, some people can't wait and thats fair enough, but as long as they buy the album when it comes i doesn't mean a thing..

Oh hell yeah! I just got a E-Mail from LevykauppaX. My package is going to get shipped tomorrow! It includes the Children of bodom Blooddrunk single! Hell yes. I think leaks should be under control...it's just wrong. Theres nothing like buying a CD with honest money deserved in a honest way(or whatever). I don't own alot of CDs but i try to get CDs whenever possible.

Yeah, its the whole spreading around of it that annoys me too..you seem like a genuine person and I've no doubt you'll buy it, but I'm just saying that when the material is thrown out there,loads of other people with initial good intentions will think that too,but by the time the album is officially released,they will have heard it all before and won't see the point in paying for something they already know inside out. It's too idealised to think everyone will do the same as the more loyal fanbase..ah well

of course... i get your point... but i think some people on this board have to face facts... for an example, some of my friends have this kind of opinion: "Why should I buy an album if I could just download it for free? There is no point in buying an original album." Those kind of people piss me off... most of them say why are you buying an original CD, when you can get the same quality from the internet... who gives a flying fuck about quality... i just say the satisfaction of reading the official booklet, the design, let's say "signiture of the band", supporting the band, and as the webmaster said, showing respect... maybe i'm jumping in my own mouth now, but if people are reading this from the begining they will realise what i'm trying to say... it leaked and everyone is like "OMG people are downloading it", after it is released people will download it anyway and no one will say shit about it... that's what bugs me as well... another thing is also that people don't have money for all the bands they listen to... some don't have the money to buy them at all because most of them take the original CD as an unnecessary thing... i hope people get my point here and won't be pissed off about this and that... sorry for the huge post...

Of course they are losing money.
Dont be completely stupid.

They would be making money by people buying the album. If people dont BUY the album then the band are gonna lose potential money.

No you don't be stupid, the people that download the album and don't buy it were not going to buy it anyway so no money is lost.

of course... i get your point... but i think some people on this board have to face facts... for an example, some of my friends have this kind of opinion: "Why should I buy an album if I could just download it for free? There is no point in buying an original album." Those kind of people piss me off... most of them say why are you buying an original CD, when you can get the same quality from the internet... who gives a flying fuck about quality... i just say the satisfaction of reading the official booklet, the design, let's say "signiture of the band", supporting the band, and as the webmaster said, showing respect... maybe i'm jumping in my own mouth now, but if people are reading this from the begining they will realise what i'm trying to say... it leaked and everyone is like "OMG people are downloading it", after it is released people will download it anyway and no one will say shit about it... that's what bugs me as well... another thing is also that people don't have money for all the bands they listen to... some don't have the money to buy them at all because most of them take the original CD as an unnecessary thing... i hope people get my point here and won't be pissed off about this and that... sorry for the huge post...

I didn't read this HUGE blaa blaa but I just say downloading and mp3 isn't for me. Sometimes I may wanna get something and burn onto CD but that's another thing. I'd wanna listen to this leaked album but I'm a crazy fucker want to wait because I feel this is big part of my life, not just a band.