NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Tie my rope, Hellhounds on my trail and Smile Pretty for The Devil are my current highlights... also 'Done with everything, Die for nothing' feels good now. :)

it's kind of disrespectful to talk about the leaked CD on the band's official messageboard. don't you have any conscience?

Necrö;6999340 said:
it's kind of disrespectful to talk about the leaked CD on the band's official messageboard. don't you have any conscience?

Not if I'm buying it anyway! This is the internet, welcome to 2008 mate!

This album beats AYDY but thats all.. I enjoyed it and all but the new sound just wasnt stickin to me in some songs. The only song i didn't like was lobodomy. Then theres the song i thought were just okay and those were roadkill morning, done with everything, die for nothing. The rest was really good. The only thing that really bothered me was the "cheesy" emo/metalcorish riffs with the sudden change in speed and tone of the vocals, i dunno but it just really reminded me of typical average metal. Hopefully my opinion will change in time...

Well, COB has changed their style dramaticlly every time they release an album!
I like it heavier! I like hypocrisy's style and that's what you others call emo/metalcore music, well I don't fucking care as long as it sounds good! Which it does! So I'm more than pleased. But I guess someone don't want a band to change at all. Go listen to AC/DC! or Iron Maiden!

Well, I'm probably gonna download the leak. It's gonna take all night (dialup), but I wanna hear it. :lol:

But I know that I'm gonna be buying the album when CoB comes to Toronto.

There will always be whining. Quit wanting a Hatebreeder part 2!
Tierd of people saying the albums suck only because it doesn't sound like Bodom did back in 1999. :p

A "Follow the Reaper" sequel would be dandy :D

I Guess this is as close we'll get to follow the reaper again. Perhaps the next album ;P 3 songs on this could have blended easily in on Follow the reaper.
But I miss alexi's jackson sound! That's the only minus.

After a few more listens I like everything on it but lobodomy. Roadkill needed to grow on me and now i like it but Done with everything is still just average for me.