NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Denever, IMO Blooddrunk is one of the best ones of this album, with Smile Pretty, and Hellhounds, but I've listened to 3 times only
And, the songs mostly have the same feeling as Blooddrunk (I'm talking about how parts of it sounds like LoG)
Lobodomy is the worst song for me, but I think One Day You Will Cry is the second worst... oh Tie My Rope is somewhere between these two.
And no, being the worst song of this album doesn't mean it's a bad song.

There are a lot of gang shouts here. Wow.

I'd say if you liked Blooddrunk you'll surely like the album, but seems to be just the opposite for Denever so I don't know :lol:

And yeah, I think many people will agree with Ruun actually :lol:

Hmm theres no way of comparing Blooddrunk (or HCDR or AYDY) with their oldest stuff... this sounds like another band to me already, but im no more disappointed, still gotta listen it more and more till i feel familiar with this album. :)

the album ...
blooddrunk!

boring as shit

Well it´s your opinion...I think it´s great album, way better than are you dead yet? Much more faster, agressive, there is better use of keyboards and great solos, but maybe not as catchy...I think COB did great job this time :headbang::kickass:

imo it's rly unfriendly alrdy bashing that fucking album before it's even released yet, d-loading leaks is just sth immature becuz some ppl can't wait for sth
btw from what i've heard so far from the 3 songs it can't be wrse than aydy and aydy wasn't THAT bad either...

this definately sounds like a different band, its not really bad, but when people said it was more like prog and thrashy bodom they were right. definately different.

imo it's rly unfriendly alrdy bashing that fucking album before it's even released yet, d-loading leaks is just sth immature becuz some ppl can't wait for sth
btw from what i've heard so far from the 3 songs it can't be wrse than aydy and aydy wasn't THAT bad either...

imo yr rly rtarded n immature. inno, sth bout u that irrates me. maybe if u type wrse.

Personally I don't see the problem with downloading music, it weeds out crappy music, am buying the album so it doesn't make a difference whether it gets leaked or not, also show tickets + merch > price of an album.

Awesome album, worst songs are blooddrunk and Tie My Rope. The rest kicks totally ass!! I like the new direction :D

Worth the money and I will pre-order it the 29'th with a hoodie ;)

Oh my fucking god the new Tie My Rope sends me to the moon :D it's a gazillion times better than the demo!! I just wanted that, gonna check out the rest on April 9th.

As a whole album, this album is better overall than Are You Dead Yet. Still, it takes time to getting used to. It has cool "progressive" parts, but the metalcore-like riffs and vocals turn me off.

I'm just gonna make sure I won't get into any accident and die before the album is released.. this stuff is so great it makes me throw up, I can't handle this.. man if the rest is anything like the new Tie My Rope.. I'm gonna have to take the three days off (wednesday thursday friday april 9-10-11) from work