NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

How much have you been waiting? I ordered it 8 days ago and still waiting. Fuck, if from UK takes that much, Blooddrunk+Instructional+Shirt is gonna take ages (+ it'll be shipped 5 days later than Levykauppa ÄX would). BTW I live in Spain.

Well i ordered mine Wednesday last week and got it today, so it was fast and live in Denmark, but it's different with every country!

Yeah I know, but it's a pain in the ass, Spain fucking sucks. I'm definitely heading towards UK or Scandinavia after I finish Uni.

Postjump: No, I ordered the multibuy package with the three singles from What Records. Then I ordered BD+DVD+shirt from that USA website.

Yeah I know, but it's a pain in the ass, Spain fucking sucks. I'm definitely heading towards UK or Scandinavia after I finish Uni.

Postjump: No, I ordered the multibuy package with the three singles from What Records. Then I ordered BD+DVD+shirt from that USA website.

Go to UK if you want to see bands.

sure, why not?

2vxj138.jpg

Pretty nice, huh? The rarest things in there are the Red Rimmed 12" Blooddrunk Pic disk though the Clear Rimmed one is pretty rare too. The Lil' 7" Bloodred Ridin Hood is only 1000 copys and also there is THE DOWNFALL NECKLACE!! Ok, there's Something Wild Deluxe edition, some patches, Needled 24/7 7" Pic disk and TLAS and In Your Face both Dvd singles. You should know the other stuff. :lol:

Received the multi-buy pack and the red rim vinyl yesterday. They're fuckin' sweet. Now I just have to wait for the gatefold vinyl of the album next month. I hope there will be a picture disc vinyl of the actual album sometime in the near future.

2vxj138.jpg

Pretty nice, huh? The rarest things in there are the Red Rimmed 12" Blooddrunk Pic disk though the Clear Rimmed one is pretty rare too. The Lil' 7" Bloodred Ridin Hood is only 1000 copys and also there is THE DOWNFALL NECKLACE!! Ok, there's Something Wild Deluxe edition, some patches, Needled 24/7 7" Pic disk and TLAS and In Your Face both Dvd singles. You should know the other stuff. :lol:

Where the fuck did you get Downfall single?